Guys Purposely Flaking on Girls

People flaking is weak, I don't like it done to me so I won't do it to someone else. However just last night this chick invited to come kick it at the crib with her and some of her friends so I get the address and head over, I call to get the apt # and she answers but its mad noisy and she couldnt hear me and I didn't feel like talking loud so I turned around and went home. A few min later she hits me with the "are you coming" and I told her I was there but turned around.

Just be honest and leave the excuses alone.

This is a game like any other game and will lead to the exact same thing. You lose the good ones and get hoodboogers and other #+%$ thinking that your doing it when really you are playing yourself cause you are waisting both yall time.

This is a game like any other game and will lead to the exact same thing. You lose the good ones and get hoodboogers and other #+%$ thinking that your doing it when really you are playing yourself cause you are waisting both yall time.

No need for this honestly. If you guys don't respect each other, then you shouldn't be involved with each other.

No need for this honestly. If you guys don't respect each other, then you shouldn't be involved with each other.

There's some females that think those games are stooping below their maturity level.. play the flaking game & there goes your chance. Just like everyone said there's no need for these games anyway.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

It's a $#%@% move period.

agreed whether its a guy or girl doing it
eyes.gif

playing the same games you hate so much from others?

Word.
There's a million other ways to act like your not sweating a shawty, if anything you start off on the wrong foot b/c women hold grudges and will never let you know about it.

eyes.gif

Word.
There's a million other ways to act like your not sweating a shawty, if anything you start off on the wrong foot b/c women hold grudges and will never let you know about it.

There's some females that think those games are stooping below their maturity level.. play the flaking game & there goes your chance. Just like everyone said there's no need for these games anyway.

Flaking is so early 2000's.. Just do a middle of the week linkup, great conversation, great meal.. You'll probably endup smashing that night.  If not, THEN you scale back a bit until its convenient for you.  I dont know where I fall on the swag/goodlooks etc scale, but in my experience most chicks are wired similarly, and will succomb to similar scenario's.

Flaking is so early 2000's.. Just do a middle of the week linkup, great conversation, great meal.. You'll probably endup smashing that night.  If not, THEN you scale back a bit until its convenient for you.  I dont know where I fall on the swag/goodlooks etc scale, but in my experience most chicks are wired similarly, and will succomb to similar scenario's.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

eyes.gif

Like women don't re-enact the stuff corny guys do to them all the time? Like they don't go on facebook on post the "date like a guy or get treated like a $!%@% " type quotes all the time
laugh.gif
?

I think that's just as dumb so what's your point?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

eyes.gif

Like women don't re-enact the stuff corny guys do to them all the time? Like they don't go on facebook on post the "date like a guy or get treated like a $!%@% " type quotes all the time
laugh.gif
?

I think that's just as dumb so what's your point?

I been Flaked on .. Never flaked on a chick tho

the most recent was I was 'posed to hit the movies with this one chick ..

ole girl never called o say she wasn't gonna make it or nuthin ..

I ain't get mad or hit her up asking what happened either

Few days later she texts me sorry with some BS excuse ..

I just delete her # and keep it moving

I been Flaked on .. Never flaked on a chick tho

the most recent was I was 'posed to hit the movies with this one chick ..

ole girl never called o say she wasn't gonna make it or nuthin ..

I ain't get mad or hit her up asking what happened either

Few days later she texts me sorry with some BS excuse ..

I just delete her # and keep it moving

by flake i thought you meant they cancel last minute or something

but to flat out never show up....I didnt know that actually happened
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

Word
That's just straight up trife smh