Had To Share...September And Maroon 6's

too bad they'll most likely change the blue to a darker variant and the maroons is up in the air. i can only imagine how theyre gonna butcher that

Kid got dissed
roll.gif

those r the exact shoes that need 2 retro. i feel his pain. i was supposed 2 get them eminem 2 as well

lol he dont sound like Gucci Mane

and people call em september cuz on the box the abbreviation was spt if i remember correctly and they released in september so a lotta people figured thatswhat it stood for and it kinda stuck

Even if they come on they will probable be true blue
And the maroon hum burgundy idk but some how jb
Will never give you og cw

No matter what anyone says, the Black/Infrared model is the BEST. White/Red is a close second.

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

No matter what anyone says, the Black/Infrared model is the BEST. White/Red is a close second.
That's just a matter of opinion. Not everyone loves Chicago Bulls colorway Jordans the best. But as far as I'm concerned, all of the VIoriginal colorways were beautiful.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

That's just a matter of opinion. Not everyone loves Chicago Bulls colorway Jordans the best. But as far as I'm concerned, all of the VI original colorways were beautiful.
pimp.gif

Hey, Snappy McFingersnapper, those are prob bill collectors calling b/c you spent all that money on Gooshee. Your kid prob keeps bugging you b/c he'shungry. Nobody has September blue VI's b/c they don't exist.

moo.jpg
leejeans.jpg

Back
Top Bottom