Happy 19th birthday NikeTalk!

BB’s & messageboards took an unfortunate backseat to social media , but I’m glad to see this place still alive & seriously thriving .

Older homies put me on to NT back in high school and I lurked for years , finally got back into sneakers this year and signed up .

In 2019, we'll also release new NT gear, in furtherance of our community's longstanding commitment to charitable fundraising, and organize a community meet-up event to celebrate next year's twentieth(!) anniversary!

Excited for the the NT merch !

Happy birthday ~

New around here. Used to follow SC (unfortunately lol) in high school. Really like NT. Happy Birthday.

:emoji_balloon::emoji_balloon:

giphy.gif

Happy birthday Niketalk. :nthat:

The home team for real, man. :smokin Been on this site since ‘05. Grateful for all the things I’ve learned from this place. It really has played a band in how I’ve grown as an individual.

Salute to all my NT fam and cheers to 19 more years. :nthat:

HBD NT...thank you for providing countless hours of time wasting content for me...been at my job for over 16 years now, which is exactly how much time I've been reading NT almost daily (never registered until fairly recently.
Can't wait for next year , hopefully we get an anniversary tee

HBD NT! 15 and 1/2 years when I got a computer and signed up. 3 and 1/2 years reading on my friends computer who worked in IT, lol

OG, checkin’ in...

Tap, Tap pull!

So gifs for avys

The image gallery is what I'm guessing. The sneaker sections of the site have been complaining about it not being there anymore damn near weekly since we moved platforms :lol:

Happy Birthday NT. You know a site is special when I don't even think twice about making it my home page on every device I get :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom