Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I originally wanted to say every man but didn't feel like the backlash lol but it's probably true. This new age of recording everything is going to hurt lots of people.

Women are going to have men afraid to be bold because it could land them in jail. Then they'll be complaining that men are too scared.

Not to sound like an *** but I see why some other countries are the way they are.

Sound like you got some things in your past that you’re ashamed of...

If your afraid. Start dating men. If not, keep it moving

i wonfer if hardwicks having gotten married to another chick and her having his baby since their "breakup" had anything to do with her timing or sudden need for closure

Like she woulda put up w all the alleged abuse if he had put a ring on it in those three years they dated?

And now she see someone else getting what she suffered for?

Interesting.

I guess it isn't meant for me to understand either.

Can someone a little more understanding explain to me why this is something that should spill over into his professional career?

I honestly come in ignorance, I want to understand

@PLVN @RustyShackleford Master Zik Master Zik M Mark Antony

Help me understand

I don't know, she didn't even mention his name. The pace at which this thing moves to ruin your life now off allegations is a bit troubling to me. I don't look at it as black and white. Some deserve it, some cases it's looking like a new weapon in white women's arsenal like calling the cops you.

I never heard any negative stuff about hardwick. He’s married now and I wonder if he’s abusive to his wife like he was to his ex.

Interesting.

I guess it isn't meant for me to understand either.

Can someone a little more understanding explain to me why this is something that should spill over into his professional career?

I honestly come in ignorance, I want to understand

@PLVN @RustyShackleford Master Zik Master Zik M Mark Antony

Help me understand
You referring to Hardwick?

If so and really with any other person its pretty simple. This current active and progressive generation are way more steadfast and consistent with not wanting to support sexual abusers, harasses, physical and/or emotional abusers, attempted rapists, and rapists.

They do this to the point of boycotting w/e the alleged party is connected to. Its funny cuz a lot of times the men accused always are in pretty big positions of power and have a lot to lose.

They're judged in the court of public opinion. The entire movement is way more supportive of the victims so their claims aren't dismissed and doubter as much in the past even for ppl that are well liked and especially if a lot of ppl come out the woodwork to cosign.

Companies don't want any part of that usually. Don't want to look like they're supporting those kind of ppl in any shape or form. Also some ppl in high positions at the company are women too so that doesnt help the accused much either. They are way more vigilant and quick to dismiss the accused to start and once they do their investigations of the claims they will fire with the quickness.

Also it's not so much that you did this thing in the past so it should effect you professionally now. Its more your actions some time criminal have come to light now and ppl are not gonna accept it, so you're most likely going to have to go away cuz nobody wants to **** with ppl like that.

Its the same way there isnt any law or guideline saying bigots should lose their jobs but if you are an entertainment personality you will be looked at a certain way by the masses, there will be a negative reaction, and that's gonna **** the money up.

Only a few ppl have managed survive this either cuz the accusations were weak, a lot of ppl supoorted them, or their controversy took place way before this current movement.

This is simply the new normal and the way it is now. So it's best for these dudes not to rape, harass, abuse, etc. other ppl professionally or in their personal lives.

Last edited:
Ben Roethlisberger Gets a Late Pass from the NFL and ESPN

https://www.complex.com/sports/2014...ending-to-outside-pressure/ben-roethlisberger

Year: 2009

According to an article published by NBC’s Pro Football Talk, ESPN—the leader in taking the moral high road—issued a “do not report” memo to its staff regarding the sexual assault lawsuit filed against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in 2009. Oh? It didn’t tell any of their outlets or reporters why they couldn’t report on the news of the very real lawsuit that was filed against Roethlisberger, but it just said don’t. Because, you know, they said so and what not. That’s how journalism works, right?

https://dubsism.com/2010/04/10/how-many-people-owe-ben-roethlisberger-an-apology-today/

Well, Michelle Beadle and Colin Cowherd (just to name two), you look a bit foolish today because you used your cable-bound pulpit at ESPN to lead the charge with statements like this:

“The first example of this “rush to judgement” orgy came from the mouth of Michelle Beadle. During her daily “shuck and jive” with Colin Cowherd, she elucidated that Roethlisberger “must have an aggressive manner towards women.” This was the underpinning for her assertion that ”one accusation can happen to anybody; two is a pattern.”

How does she feel about Kobe Bryant?

More favorably than the lakers haters on nt. She doesn’t speak bad about him but when he retired and they were talking about his legacy she did mention the colorado incident.

Terry Crews Explained Why Fighting Off His Assailant Wasn’t An Option As A Black Man
The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor discussed his sexual assault before a Senate committee.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ant-not-an-option_us_5b326908e4b0b5e692f1cb36

Terry Crews made a very powerful point while speaking before a Senate committee hearing on sexual assault survivor rights.

The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor testified for a Senate judiciary committee hearing on Tuesday to encourage legislators to pass the Sexual Assault Survivors’ Bill of Rights in all 50 states. Crews, who publicly accused Hollywood executive Adam Venit of groping him at a party in 2016, gave his account of his sexual assault to highlight the importance of legislation to protect survivors’ rights.

At one point during the hourlong hearing, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) asked Crews about the night he was groped. She asked when the assault happened, where it took place, whom he told about it and if he tried to hide what happened.

“I was very vocal immediately,” he responded. “The first reaction was to be violent, and I immediately held back.”

Feinstein interrupted and asked, “Why weren’t you? You’re a big, powerful man. Why didn’t you [makes pushing gesture]?”

The question is one that many male survivors of sexual violence hear. People often assume that if a man could have overpowered his assailant, he wouldn’t have been assaulted. Unfortunately, many don’t understand the fight, flight or freeze response. (Many survivors unconsciously freeze.)

Additionally, people tend to forget that there are other dynamics at play. Crews explained the power constructs in place that night.

“Senator, as a black man in America, you only have a few shots at success. You only have a few chances to make yourself a viable member of the community,” he said, becoming visibly emotional. “I’m from Flint, Michigan. I have seen many, many young black men who were provoked into violence, and they were in prison, or they were killed. And they’re not here.”

He credited his wife with calming him down that night and giving him the strength to walk away.

“My wife for years prepared me,” Crews told Feinstein. “She said, ‘If you ever get goaded, if you ever get prodded, if you ever have anyone try to push you into any kind of situation, don’t do it. Don’t be violent.’ She trained me. I’ll be honest with you. It was the strength of my wife who trained me and told me, ‘If this situation happens, let’s leave.’ And the training worked. Because I did not go into my first reaction. I grabbed her hand, and we left.”

Crews was joined by Amanda Nguyen, the founder of anti-sexual-violence nonprofit Rise and creator of the Sexual Assault Survivors’ Bill of Rights.

The measure would ensure that survivors are informed of their rights by law enforcement and have access to a counselor and rape kit, that the rape kit is preserved for the duration of the statute of limitations and that survivors are notified about the forensic results of a kit and before a kit is destroyed. Then-President Barack Obama signed the bill at the federal level in 2016.

“I sit here before you as an example because a lot of people don’t believe that a person like me could actually be victimized. And what happened to me has happened to many, many other men in Hollywood,” Crews said. “Since I came forward with my story, I have had thousands and thousands of men come to me and say, ‘Me too. This is my story.’”

Crews, a former NFL player, has long been an outspoken feminist advocate who has repeatedly discussed the damaging effects of sexism and toxic masculinity.

Last month he spoke to HuffPost about how hard it has been to come forward with his sexual assault allegation as a straight black man.

“People expect a guy like me to always be tough,” he said. “But the thing is, as a black man, the only time you’re really recognized as being victimized is when you’re dead. Otherwise, you don’t get hurt, you don’t get tired ... It’s like people think you’re supposed to jump through the air and dunk from one place to the next.”

https://www.c-span.org/video/?447596-1/terry-crews-testifies-survivors-bill-rights

Last edited:
He’s a boxing commentator on HBO who she had no problem working with knowing he had a domestic abuse history.

I forgot if it was sportsnation or the jump but matt barnes was a guest a few times. Surprised me since beadle and nichols are so outspoken about wifebeaters.

Guess it was sportsnation.
CKdkxVFUYAEcp5P

Last edited:
I respect what Terry Crew is doing. A lot of people wanna say "he shoulda beat the hell outta that guy" and yeah that weirdo deserved to get his *** beat but Terry Crews would probably still be locked up if he did that. I can also understand this way of handling it.

Back
Top Bottom