Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Wait... Try that on yourself.. the logistics of someone else doing it, nonchalantly...and without you knowing ahead of time until his finger is literally on the space between your sack and *** hole.....impossible unless you on qualudes.

Even more impossible angle of wrist bending and forearm ligaments unless you got kawhi hands.

Somebody lying.
ReasonableFancyGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Wait... Try that on yourself.. the logistics of someone else doing it, nonchalantly...and without you knowing ahead of time until his finger is literally on the space between your sack and *** hole.....impossible unless you on qualudes.

Even more impossible angle of wrist bending and forearm ligaments unless you got kawhi hands.

Somebody lying.

spacey back :stoneface:
Kevin Spacey has booked his first film role since sexual assault allegations surfaced nearly four years ago, filmmakers confirmed with ABC News.
The Italian film, called "L'uomo Che Disegno Dio" -- or “The Man Who Drew God" -- will be directed by Franco Nero. It will shoot in Italy and also star Nero's wife, Vanessa Redgrave, sources said.
"I'm very happy Kevin agreed to participate in my film," Nero told ABC News. "I consider him a great actor and I can't wait to start the movie."
Spacey is not commenting on the role.

You guys ever seen beautiful girls? It’s one of his movies with a bunch of big names in it when they were younger.

It’s straight pedo ****. Grown *** man falls in love with Natalie Portman when she’s like 12 and everyone is like oh it’s fine.

You guys ever seen beautiful girls? It’s one of his movies with a bunch of big names in it when they were younger.

It’s straight pedo ****. Grown *** man falls in love with Natalie Portman when she’s like 12 and everyone is like oh it’s fine.
A lot of other ppl to also blame for a movie like that.

Hollywood seems to have a lot those light pedo themed movies.

he should've been locked up years ago. So many stories about him. guy would be sexual assaulting women during conventions.

Back
Top Bottom