Has a White lady ever had your back?

This man, I've seen it happen sooo many times.  They know they can flip on you, play the puppy-dog eyes routine and you're instantly ***ed-out.  Just look at Malcolm X, he was using the white girl to case houses before he invaded them, then she flipped on him at the trial and blamed the whole thing on him.
you too hard on white people, B

I remember when I was 14 I worked at Burger King for 2 weeks and this guy gave me hell for getting his order wrong. I don't even think I messed it up but he was itching to pounce. Anyway, after the ordeal was over this White lady who was eating in the restaurant came up to the counter and handed me a napkin with an entire paragraph written on it. She told me to give it to my manager. Basically ol' Judy had my back 100%. For some reason I thought about that today and cried. I don't why that is but when a White lady goes to bat for you it's a wonderful feeling.

Gr8 b8 m8.

Absurd.

What's your real screenname champ?  Blastercombo?  THB?  Anton Lavey?
I don;t know you outside 2 posts you made today 'champ.'  Don't flatter yourself 
eyes.gif

I don;t know you outside 2 posts you made today 'champ.'  Don't flatter yourself 
eyes.gif
Well you seem to like badgering me and you've only been using this sn for about a month.  Time will tell who you are.

Well you seem to like badgering me and you've only been using this sn for about a month.  Time will tell who you are.
laugh.gif
 bro, I don't know you outside the two previously mentioned posts.  You're giving yourself too much credit as someone of any importance.  You made a comment in another thread today and I mentioned it in this one...no need to get your timberland laces moist , B

Back
Top Bottom