Have there ever been VI PE's?

some mike bibby 6's would be hot..colors based off when he played with the kings
like some infrareds but with purple accents

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Good Question..
^ Agreed .. was going to post the same thing.

Better than the now so often posts that we see of "which is better"... "pick which shoe to buy for me NTers"

sadly not really but they would be
pimp.gif

vi's are my favorite

There were some special make ups of the VI's worn by NBA players. They were worn in the gold medal game of the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.

I know that throughout the olympics, Ray and Vin wore the same color VI's that were sold on NDC with their names on the back, BUT not in the gold medalgame (at least the 2nd half anyway)

Not sure if anybody remembers watching the gold medal game back in 2000, but there was something a little bit different about their VI's. It went alongwith the olympic BB4's and FP2's....GOLD! You could really tell they were different on TV, but I never saw any pictures around that time. Thedifference is very slight, but there was gold on the midsoles.

These are the best utterances of evidence I could find from Getty Images:
Look at the toe

Not a very clear picture, but you can make out the gold tint

Ray in the background

Now these are the ones we all know so well. Notice the difference at the toe.

Originally Posted by KT Money

There were some special make ups of the VI's worn by NBA players. They were worn in the gold medal game of the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.

I know that throughout the olympics, Ray and Vin wore the same color VI's that were sold on NDC with their names on the back, BUT not in the gold medal game (at least the 2nd half anyway)

Not sure if anybody remembers watching the gold medal game back in 2000, but there was something a little bit different about their VI's. It went along with the olympic BB4's and FP2's....GOLD! You could really tell they were different on TV, but I never saw any pictures around that time. The difference is very slight, but there was gold on the midsoles.

These are the best utterances of evidence I could find from Getty Images:
Look at the toe

Not a very clear picture, but you can make out the gold tint

Ray in the background

Now these are the ones we all know so well. Notice the difference at the toe.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

i have been telling people this for years that ray and vin's VI's had gold on them... and could never find any good pics. i remember watching the gameand seeing them clear as day. i believe there was gold on the side of the midsoles as well.

Back
Top Bottom