Have you ever lost your wallet?

weekend girl

Banned
smh.gif

Was at the mall earlier today and my wallet/clutch was stolen right out of my tote. I'm so tight right now. I only had about 70 or 80 cash in it but some of my ID and a CC was in there so now I have to go through the hassle to replace/cancel them...

This is the worst feeling I've experienced in a while
tired.gif

I literally retraced my steps and backtracked to every single store I went to while I was there. If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.

smh.gif

Was at the mall earlier today and my wallet/clutch was stolen right out of my tote. I'm so tight right now. I only had about 70 or 80 cash in it but some of my ID and a CC was in there so now I have to go through the hassle to replace/cancel them...

tired.gif

I literally retraced my steps and backtracked to every single store I went to while I was there. If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

smh.gif

tired.gif

Niiiiiiiice.

smh.gif

tired.gif

Niiiiiiiice.

What hurts more, losing that money or knowing there's some ugly dude beating off to your ID right about now?

But seriously, that's horrible. At least you did the right thing and canceled the cards right away.

What hurts more, losing that money or knowing there's some ugly dude beating off to your ID right about now?

But seriously, that's horrible. At least you did the right thing and canceled the cards right away.

If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
I just lost mine.
frown.gif

If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
I just lost mine.
frown.gif

Someone stold it
smh.gif

I just remembered,

Once I was in the fitting room in Dillards and left my phone and wallet in there. But someone was kind enough to give it to the cashier and they gave it back to me
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I wish I could've seen the person, I would've game him/her at least $20.

Someone stold it
smh.gif

I just remembered,

Once I was in the fitting room in Dillards and left my phone and wallet in there. But someone was kind enough to give it to the cashier and they gave it back to me
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I wish I could've seen the person, I would've game him/her at least $20.

Almost same exact thing happened to my mom while we were shopping in Macy's when I was younger. We came up to the register with mad gear for me and her wallet was missing. I was fuming mad because the only thing worse than getting robbed is my mom having to go through that. The lady I suspected of doing it managed to spend $3 g's on the Macy's CC in the store in a matter of minutes.

From that day I always tried to make sure nothing in her purse was within reach of strangers. Wish I could stomp out whoever stole it but karma will get her if she hasn't already.

Back
Top Bottom