Have you ever lost your wallet?

Almost same exact thing happened to my mom while we were shopping in Macy's when I was younger. We came up to the register with mad gear for me and her wallet was missing. I was fuming mad because the only thing worse than getting robbed is my mom having to go through that. The lady I suspected of doing it managed to spend $3 g's on the Macy's CC in the store in a matter of minutes.

From that day I always tried to make sure nothing in her purse was within reach of strangers. Wish I could stomp out whoever stole it but karma will get her if she hasn't already.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
I just lost mine.
frown.gif

I was panicking. I was about to leave when I realized I didn't have it and I ran back in and almost knocked over an old lady with a walker
tired.gif

Maybe I deserved this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
I just lost mine.
frown.gif

I was panicking. I was about to leave when I realized I didn't have it and I ran back in and almost knocked over an old lady with a walker
tired.gif

Maybe I deserved this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

left my wallet on the bus. worst feeling ever. wasn't even worried about the cash, i just didnt want to deal with canceling CC's and getting a replacement license.

i got lucky cause some passenger returned it to the driver and i was able to find the same bus/driver at the terminal.

biggest mood swing ever.

left my wallet on the bus. worst feeling ever. wasn't even worried about the cash, i just didnt want to deal with canceling CC's and getting a replacement license.

i got lucky cause some passenger returned it to the driver and i was able to find the same bus/driver at the terminal.

biggest mood swing ever.

I just lost mine.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Maybe I deserved this
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, that sucks, sweetie.

I just lost mine.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Maybe I deserved this
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, that sucks, sweetie.

I hate when people come back in the store asking if they left their wallet/keys.
Depending on how you answer they will slowly walkout while giving you that " I know it was you" look.
laugh.gif

You got to make sure not to laugh or crack a smile in their presence.

I hate when people come back in the store asking if they left their wallet/keys.
Depending on how you answer they will slowly walkout while giving you that " I know it was you" look.
laugh.gif

twice. Once in a locker room during an away game a freshman luckily found it and gave it to me next day at school with all the money left in it.
Then on the bus going home. it fell out my pocket and some a hole took all my money out and stuck it btw the seats

twice. Once in a locker room during an away game a freshman luckily found it and gave it to me next day at school with all the money left in it.
Then on the bus going home. it fell out my pocket and some a hole took all my money out and stuck it btw the seats

I lost my joint like 3 weeks ago on the BX12 bus ... i had my school id and state id, my bank card with about a 1g on it and a gift card($60), and like 3 bucks. i was pissed.I went to the bank with the quickness to get a new card .later on the MTA found it and i got it back...even tho it was missing like two dollars.

I lost my joint like 3 weeks ago on the BX12 bus ... i had my school id and state id, my bank card with about a 1g on it and a gift card($60), and like 3 bucks. i was pissed.I went to the bank with the quickness to get a new card .later on the MTA found it and i got it back...even tho it was missing like two dollars.

Originally Posted by GTEK

laugh.gif

Keep it funky... you ever kept someones %@+$?

Originally Posted by GTEK

laugh.gif

Keep it funky... you ever kept someones %@+$?

Back
Top Bottom