Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I'm so tight right now.
Word? You wanna get loose or what

I regret my choice of words here
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

I hate when people come back in the store asking if they left their wallet/keys.
Depending on how you answer they will slowly walkout while giving you that " I know it was you" look.
laugh.gif

You got to make sure not to laugh or crack a smile in their presence.

Keep it funky... you ever kept someones %@+$?
Naw, karma's a @$%^#.

Besides, Im pretty sure if somebody had actually found something of yours they would have hunted you down G.
laugh.gif

Its never the employees, they getting paid, but its always the customers that's stashing lost s_.

I hate when people come back in the store asking if they left their wallet/keys.
Depending on how you answer they will slowly walkout while giving you that " I know it was you" look.
laugh.gif

Naw, karma's a @$%^#.

Besides, Im pretty sure if somebody had actually found something of yours they would have hunted you down G.
laugh.gif

Its never the employees, they getting paid, but its always the customers that's stashing lost s_.

i just did this earlier this week. had my debit/credit/IDs
smh.gif
called the bank, canceled my cards, filed a police report just to be safe.

...my girl finds it the next morning under my chair at my desk. its a dark corner at night time, and i didn't put a light in that area yet hence we would've never seen it.

o well.

i just did this earlier this week. had my debit/credit/IDs
smh.gif
called the bank, canceled my cards, filed a police report just to be safe.

...my girl finds it the next morning under my chair at my desk. its a dark corner at night time, and i didn't put a light in that area yet hence we would've never seen it.

o well.

I was in the waiting room waiting for my little brother who was in the surgical recovery room crazy stressed out. When the nurse came out to get me so I can see him, I jumped and forgot my phone, wallet and laptop in the waiting room because they were the last things on my mind
smh.gif
After about an hr in the recovery room with him, I was gonna make a call to my parents who went home to sleep to let them know everything went good when I realized all my stuff was gone. I start panicking and go back to the waiting room where everything was gone. Turned out someone went out of their way to collect all my stuff for me and bring it down to the security office where it was waiting for me. I couldn't thank that person enough because I was already crazy stressed out and they saved me all that extra stress
pimp.gif

I was in the waiting room waiting for my little brother who was in the surgical recovery room crazy stressed out. When the nurse came out to get me so I can see him, I jumped and forgot my phone, wallet and laptop in the waiting room because they were the last things on my mind
smh.gif
After about an hr in the recovery room with him, I was gonna make a call to my parents who went home to sleep to let them know everything went good when I realized all my stuff was gone. I start panicking and go back to the waiting room where everything was gone. Turned out someone went out of their way to collect all my stuff for me and bring it down to the security office where it was waiting for me. I couldn't thank that person enough because I was already crazy stressed out and they saved me all that extra stress
pimp.gif

not to me but on prom night we were at the beach and my friend lost his and didn't notice until the morning dude woke us up at 7 am and we walked around there for a good 2 hours and couldn't find nothing then dude called his cousins and we had a whole search party going, it was funny because we even had the park people looking for it dumping out garbage cans just so they could find a 18 year old's wallet with $30 in it (and ID's)
laugh.gif
anyways we gave up at like 11 am

2 days later he got a call from some old couple that found it when they were walking on the beach (why they were outside at like 4 am is beyond me) they got his phone number from looking in his wallet, when he picked it up everything was still in there
smile.gif

not to me but on prom night we were at the beach and my friend lost his and didn't notice until the morning dude woke us up at 7 am and we walked around there for a good 2 hours and couldn't find nothing then dude called his cousins and we had a whole search party going, it was funny because we even had the park people looking for it dumping out garbage cans just so they could find a 18 year old's wallet with $30 in it (and ID's)
laugh.gif
anyways we gave up at like 11 am

2 days later he got a call from some old couple that found it when they were walking on the beach (why they were outside at like 4 am is beyond me) they got his phone number from looking in his wallet, when he picked it up everything was still in there
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Naw, karma's a @$%^#.

laugh.gif

The night is still young
laugh.gif

I never really thought of that but I'm not concerned. Chances are they'd take the cash and toss the rest of the %%$# anyways

laugh.gif

Naw, karma's a @$%^#.

laugh.gif

The night is still young
laugh.gif

I never really thought of that but I'm not concerned. Chances are they'd take the cash and toss the rest of the %%$# anyways

smh.gif

Was at the mall earlier today and my wallet/clutch was stolen right out of my tote. I'm so tight right now. I only had about 70 or 80 cash in it but some of my ID and a CC was in there so now I have to go through the hassle to replace/cancel them...

This is the worst feeling I've experienced in a while
tired.gif

I literally retraced my steps and backtracked to every single store I went to while I was there. If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
Babe let me know if you need some money... Seriously.

smh.gif

Was at the mall earlier today and my wallet/clutch was stolen right out of my tote. I'm so tight right now. I only had about 70 or 80 cash in it but some of my ID and a CC was in there so now I have to go through the hassle to replace/cancel them...

This is the worst feeling I've experienced in a while
tired.gif

I literally retraced my steps and backtracked to every single store I went to while I was there. If I ever find anyone's wallet or bag I'd definitely go the extra mile and try to return it to the owner.
Babe let me know if you need some money... Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom