Have you ever lost your wallet?

No i dont like carrying a wallet around. I just keep my ID, debit, and money in a rubber band in my pocket. I thought I lost it one time I couldnt find it for like a week and it ended up in my glove compartment
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Couple years ago My cell phone battery died so I went to the pay phone to make a call. I Took out my wallet to get some change and put the wallet on top of the payphone.I Hung up the phone after the call and walked to the bus stop. I Went to take my wallet out when I got to the bus so I can get out my buss pass and thats when I realized I left the Damb thing on top of the payphone!
mad.gif
mad.gif
 (yeah I know I should have just put it  back in my pocket immeidately after I got out the change.

I ran back to the phone as fast as I could and there was nothing there. I asked a few guys in the area if they found a wallet eveyone said no. I was very upset I dindt have no CC's in them just my Metrocard and about $70 cash. Didnt really care about the metrocard but i was mad about losing the $70 cash

Couple years ago My cell phone battery died so I went to the pay phone to make a call. I Took out my wallet to get some change and put the wallet on top of the payphone.I Hung up the phone after the call and walked to the bus stop. I Went to take my wallet out when I got to the bus so I can get out my buss pass and thats when I realized I left the Damb thing on top of the payphone!
mad.gif
mad.gif
 (yeah I know I should have just put it  back in my pocket immeidately after I got out the change.

I ran back to the phone as fast as I could and there was nothing there. I asked a few guys in the area if they found a wallet eveyone said no. I was very upset I dindt have no CC's in them just my Metrocard and about $70 cash. Didnt really care about the metrocard but i was mad about losing the $70 cash

1st time, somewhere between 6th and 7th grade (1993,94) I was in school and I lost my wallet. I had about 70$ in there because I had just won the lotto betting on some hockey games.  Well the school found it and called my parents cause they thought I had stolen the cash.  And yea, we were allowed to gamble at that age back then.

2nd time - Lost it once in HS....had this dudes ID in it that I used as my own (I resembled him and he was of age). Get a knock on my apt door one day....DEAD!!! Dude is there with my wallet, hands it to me, gives me a
indifferent.gif
 and bounces.  Turns out the !#!$#*% that found my wallet with all my info in it decided to send it to him instead.   

3rd time, JUST moved to Orlando, drove all the way down from Toronto. Was driving around looking at rental properties and stopped at a gate, had my wallet on my lap. Had to open the door to buzz the security.  In the process I misplaced my wallet.  I only noticed after I was touring the model rental....  I come running back out and I see some guy walking out the gate, back to his car.  Asked him if he saw a wallet...."nope". Run inside the rental office, I asked them if they found a wallet, yes, they said.....open my wallet....$300 cash gone....#@%$ you Florida!

I also had a Ksteezy moment, had my wallet on my lap as I was driving, got out the car in my driveway and it fell out.....next day, I wake up and it's still there, money and all.  

I have no luck with wallets

1st time, somewhere between 6th and 7th grade (1993,94) I was in school and I lost my wallet. I had about 70$ in there because I had just won the lotto betting on some hockey games.  Well the school found it and called my parents cause they thought I had stolen the cash.  And yea, we were allowed to gamble at that age back then.

2nd time - Lost it once in HS....had this dudes ID in it that I used as my own (I resembled him and he was of age). Get a knock on my apt door one day....DEAD!!! Dude is there with my wallet, hands it to me, gives me a
indifferent.gif
 and bounces.  Turns out the !#!$#*% that found my wallet with all my info in it decided to send it to him instead.   

3rd time, JUST moved to Orlando, drove all the way down from Toronto. Was driving around looking at rental properties and stopped at a gate, had my wallet on my lap. Had to open the door to buzz the security.  In the process I misplaced my wallet.  I only noticed after I was touring the model rental....  I come running back out and I see some guy walking out the gate, back to his car.  Asked him if he saw a wallet...."nope". Run inside the rental office, I asked them if they found a wallet, yes, they said.....open my wallet....$300 cash gone....#@%$ you Florida!

I also had a Ksteezy moment, had my wallet on my lap as I was driving, got out the car in my driveway and it fell out.....next day, I wake up and it's still there, money and all.  

I have no luck with wallets

Back
Top Bottom