Have you ever lost your wallet?

i found this dudes wallet in a cab in austin a while back. I took it to the address listed on his i.d and it was a gated apartment thing where you had to get a pin to go upstairs, so i climbed this fence thing to go to his floor (2nd floor). I could not get up over the roof thing without some acrobatic +%!+ so i just threw it on what seemed to be his floor mat. I took the liberty of buying a pack of smokes and gas...I still consider it a good dead

funny this thread was on the 1st page cause i was about to make one-

Xmas morning I toss on sweats, grab my keys and wallet and run to Dunkin Donuts and then CVS for some last minute wrapping stuff- use my debit card for both

fast forward about 5 hours and i'm getting ready to leave again and cant find the wallet anywhere...search the whole house, car everything- i'm late so I just bounce hoping to remember where I put it by the time i came back but nada....get back home and ransack the house, take the garbage back in from outside and go thru that
sick.gif
etc etc

called up cvs and the local pd to see if anyone returned it but nuthin- ended up checking the online accounts and nobody tried to use it so i still had hope but canceled all the cards anyways

fast forward to 2 days ago and it shows up in the mail
pimp.gif

Louis Vuitton wallet, 3 debit cards, 2 credit cards and my ID....person didn't even attempt to use anything - reutrned it thru the mail and didnt even leave a return addy so I could send them something 

not a bad way to start the new year
pimp.gif

Question for those in here who said when they lost it, folks used their debit cards. How the hell did they get your pin?

for most cards you can use them as "credit" and not have to put a pin in - the first stop for anybody in the hood that finds a card is the gas station...

funny this thread was on the 1st page cause i was about to make one-

Xmas morning I toss on sweats, grab my keys and wallet and run to Dunkin Donuts and then CVS for some last minute wrapping stuff- use my debit card for both

fast forward about 5 hours and i'm getting ready to leave again and cant find the wallet anywhere...search the whole house, car everything- i'm late so I just bounce hoping to remember where I put it by the time i came back but nada....get back home and ransack the house, take the garbage back in from outside and go thru that
sick.gif
etc etc

called up cvs and the local pd to see if anyone returned it but nuthin- ended up checking the online accounts and nobody tried to use it so i still had hope but canceled all the cards anyways

fast forward to 2 days ago and it shows up in the mail
pimp.gif

Louis Vuitton wallet, 3 debit cards, 2 credit cards and my ID....person didn't even attempt to use anything - reutrned it thru the mail and didnt even leave a return addy so I could send them something 

not a bad way to start the new year
pimp.gif

Question for those in here who said when they lost it, folks used their debit cards. How the hell did they get your pin?

for most cards you can use them as "credit" and not have to put a pin in - the first stop for anybody in the hood that finds a card is the gas station...

Lost mine a few days ago and I'm on vacation, don't even know how I'm getting home

Heard you just have to go through a extra screening process at the airport

Lost mine a few days ago and I'm on vacation, don't even know how I'm getting home

Heard you just have to go through a extra screening process at the airport

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

One time I thought I lost mine and was tearing up my house and car ended up finding it wedged between the backseat and the inside of the car. Another time I was at a club and after I closed my tab I put my card in my pocket instead of my wallet, and it got stuck to a pack of cigs and when I pulled everything out of my pocket when I got home I didn't see it in my wallet and freaked out called the club and they said it hadn't been turned in, so I kept looking and eventually found it inside the plastic wrapping around the cigs.
Maybe you should stop smoking.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

One time I thought I lost mine and was tearing up my house and car ended up finding it wedged between the backseat and the inside of the car. Another time I was at a club and after I closed my tab I put my card in my pocket instead of my wallet, and it got stuck to a pack of cigs and when I pulled everything out of my pocket when I got home I didn't see it in my wallet and freaked out called the club and they said it hadn't been turned in, so I kept looking and eventually found it inside the plastic wrapping around the cigs.
Maybe you should stop smoking.

I leave my card at home if i know im not gonna use it... i try to carry cash instead and leave my debit home. leave my license in my car.
pimp.gif

I leave my card at home if i know im not gonna use it... i try to carry cash instead and leave my debit home. leave my license in my car.
pimp.gif

Sorry to gravedig this thread, but I also lost my wallet today at my job and I KNOW I lost it at the job because I checked my pockets once i clocked in for work this morning. I already filed a police report earlier today and now I am getting high suspicions on one of the co-workers who I believe took it. He stole many things from other co-workers and I still don't know how he is working there. Can I have the my boss/police question him and search his locker without any kind of warrant? Thanks.

Sorry to gravedig this thread, but I also lost my wallet today at my job and I KNOW I lost it at the job because I checked my pockets once i clocked in for work this morning. I already filed a police report earlier today and now I am getting high suspicions on one of the co-workers who I believe took it. He stole many things from other co-workers and I still don't know how he is working there. Can I have the my boss/police question him and search his locker without any kind of warrant? Thanks.

Me and my friend snuck in to the Pacific Athletic Club (gym) and my wallet got stolen. I went to the front desk, told them that my wallet got stollen and they kicked me out and threatened to call the cops 
indifferent.gif

Me and my friend snuck in to the Pacific Athletic Club (gym) and my wallet got stolen. I went to the front desk, told them that my wallet got stollen and they kicked me out and threatened to call the cops 
indifferent.gif

Lost it about a month ago
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had about $300, Ids, bank card, 4 credit cards, insurance card and my social
30t6p3b.gif

Was flipping out because it had my social in it

Called Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union to put an alert on . ( found out after that I only had to call one since they alert the other)

Cancelled all my cards.

Crazy thing is 2 days later got a call from someone saying they found my wallet. (he told me he called my insurance and they gave him my #) Got my wallet back with everything in it even the cash. Gave dude $100.

Worst few days off my life

Lost it about a month ago
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had about $300, Ids, bank card, 4 credit cards, insurance card and my social
30t6p3b.gif

Was flipping out because it had my social in it

Called Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union to put an alert on . ( found out after that I only had to call one since they alert the other)

Cancelled all my cards.

Crazy thing is 2 days later got a call from someone saying they found my wallet. (he told me he called my insurance and they gave him my #) Got my wallet back with everything in it even the cash. Gave dude $100.

Worst few days off my life

Back
Top Bottom