Have you met anyone famous? Who is nice? Who is a jerk?

Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) - Very personable guy. He'll talk to anybody. Got so many stories from all of his years in the business.

Faith Evans- she was mad cool. Stuff I was saying to her, I might should have gotten tackled by security. But I ,unsolicited, walked her to her car ( bout half a block away) and was all in her ear. I had her rolling and she was extra regular bout it, talking back and saying I was a wild dude.... If I wasnt 14 at the time, I woulda be in there.

Lance Armstrong- Saw him walk out of the Mandarin Oriental (5 star Hotel by Columbus Circle in Manhattan.) I never forget faces. So I seen him, and I knew I recognized him from somewhere. Im like, is that my old science teacher or something. Im grilling him something serious, meanwhile he grilling me back. Musta had an awkward look on my face, but so did he. He prolly tryna figure why I had an awkward look on my face. Son is slowly walking to the curb and im walking in his direction. The whole time, our eyes are locked on each other, both looking awkward af. Then he crosses my path bout 3ft away from me, and we still havent broken eye contact. Then he gets in his limo. And then it him me. He pulls off. My whole pensive demeanor changed. And Im like, oh, thats who he is. Dude prolly wondering, is this cat gonna say wassup or rob me in broad day.

Reakwon- Walking by the Mandarin Oriental (again) at night with my shorty. (She went to John Jay College, by the hotel). So we strolling, then I this baaaad chick looking fly af under the shadow of the building we walking by. Im like wow, so I slow my stroll to steal some more looks, and get some triple double takes. Then I notice shes wit someone. I peep homie. Im like oh, she wit this tree stump looking *****. Did a double take at him this time. Wait, I know this *****. I stop. "Oh Chef, what homie!" Gave him dap. He like " Chilling man. PEace and blessings to you." Im like " wassup wit the Cuban Links part 2?" he says, "politics bro, but its coming soon. believe that." I look at his shorty, then I say "aight homie, ima let you do you. blessings" He like,"blessings bro." Wasnt tryna be all in his ****, specially since he wit lady, feel me..... Funny part is while I stopped to say wahtup, my bird of a girlfriend at the time kept walking. That space head dummy always did that ****, it pissed me off every time. SHe all on the next bloc n ****. And these manhattan blocks. this chick covered like half a football field aleady as Im yelling for this duck to hol up. smh.

Honorable mentions:
Ice T- (Not me) My bro met him NY shooting LAw and Order. I only bring it up cus when he told me, he whips out his phone, and that dude shot a 5min video of Ice T and himself talking wreckless to the camera like a WWE promo. Like wtf? THis cat aint busy to where he acting a fool on some random dude cell phone? Man Ima hit my bro up and see if he got that footage still. THis was like 3-4 yrs ago.

Denstinys Child- Cut class and went to MTV studios ( Circa Charle's ANgels). Asked "which one yall gon let me hit?". THey giggled and Acted like they aint hear me. ( disclaimer: i am not this same person anymore)

Kenny "the Jet" Smith- Was walking on a crowded manhattan block , by 51st maybe, think i passed NBA store. Only noticed him cus he was the tallest ***** outside that day. Im 6ft. I see this shadow over everyone. Im like, "kenny, whaddup!" (more enthusasm cus im from queens too. "He says hay wassup" and we kept it moving.

LL Cool J- drove by the crib. Drop top wit no hat. :wow: Only celeb who I seen has a glow wit im. oR that mighta been the light bouncing off his dome.

Theres more... I just smoke too much in life to remember at the moment.

Last edited:
Coolest celebs I kicked it with were...

Phife Dog R.I.P - kicked it with him backstage and chopped it for like an hour about sports, his grand moms, and his love for the Bay Area. Meanwhile Tip & Ali Shaheed wanted nothing to do with anyone.

Tito Puente & Sheila E. - Friends of my family from before I was born. Met them at a wedding in my teens. They were nice but it was pretty brief chopping it but I was jocking Sheila.

Juliet Lewis - Cool as hell and crazy as hell. Went out drinking with her and some friends back in the days and she was wild as hell but cool.

Sarah McLachlan - Way back when and I was trippin off how she had a great ***. She was nice but seemed a little fake.

Micheal Rappaport - Met him at a Nas show and he was funny and cool as hell. I was breaking his balls calling him Zebrahead and we were just snapping on each other for like 20 minutes. Super down to earth dude.

That band Death Cab For Cutie caught me stealing drank out of their green room and were cool as well except for one dude in the group who kept mugging me after and we almost got into it. At the time I had no idea who they were.

People Under The Stairs (Hip Hop Group) - Were super cool after the show these fools invited a bunch of us to come kick it in their hotel parking lot and even ordered a pizza while they gave a listening session of their unreleased material. Dudes were beyond chill.

Got plenty more but those are the few that stand out from when I used to be out there like that.

Xzibit is a dickhead but I always give people the benefit of the doubt if I don't chill to long with them. Maybe he was having a bad day.

Last edited:
Ox from belly/Teddy brukshot from Shottas, if thats famous lol.

Used to work night shift at a hotel and he was a regular guest there. 1st time i met him he came at like 5am to checkout...i was half sleep in the back office :lol:. I just hear someone keep saying hello and the sound of a buncha chains hitting each other. I didnt recognize him at first (like i said was half sleep). As im checking him out the hotel hes making small talk then asks me if i know his movies. Im thinking wtf what movies whos this guy? He had a fitted on real low too. He says "you never seen belly? Shottas?". I took a step back, wiped the crust out my eyes and told him lift his fitted up then i recognized him. Said "TEDDY BRUKSHOT AH U DAT?! BUMBACLOT!"

Dude was mad chill. Apparently none of the other employees knew who he was so he was real happy i knew him. Always asked for me if he checked in when it wasnt my shift and would tip well.

Cant say i met anyone else really famous. Seen drake downtown back in the day, think he mighta just signed to ymcmb around then. Looked like a real weenie back then.

Last edited:
Sly Stallone
Jennifer Garner
Lena Headey
Emmy Rossum
Eli Roth and his wife
Nick Swardson
Sloan from Entourage
Turtle from Entourage

Two years ago I went to see Hiatus Kaiyote perform in DC and me and my friend ended up bar hopping with them after their show. They're all mad chill. Every time their in town they invite us to their shows

Saw Jay Williams at the Des Moines airport. Pretty sure I was the only one that noticed him. Said hello and he gave me a fist bump as he was walking out.

Met Dame Dash at a cookout in Harlem. He grew up with my mother and aunt and uncle so it was all love when he popped up. I dapped him up and got a few pics. He was with Boogie but he was real quiet and pretty much stuck to himself.

However, years later my cousin ended up at Boogie's crib for some after party and apparently it's a rat hole and dude has a bad coke problem.

I personally haven't met him yet but Mack Wilds lives down the street from where I grew up on Staten Island. I'm sure I'll run into him eventually. He always seems to be out of town when I visit. But he does come out and chill with people from what I've heard.

Every famous person I've met has been surprisingly down to earth.

-Nas...gave him daps, he was behind me in VIP at a club looking depressed as hell sippin henny. :lol:
-Allen Iverson..met him at a club, dude had his possee and was just chilling and I dapped him up. He was looking bummy as hell wearing a wrinkled tall Tee:lol:
-Wu tang...REALLY down to earth dudes.
-Have met a few high profile athletes because of my line of work.. all chill. 
-Ben Carson...his son is one of my besties from college..i've slept in dudes house twice....no comment. :smh: :x

...I'll add a few later, these are the ones I can remember.

Yo does son hate going out? Lol he always looking sad at the club

We need more info on Ben do it for the culture

Iverson, yeeeaaaa only a fan of him on the court now. But I guess he's come around in recent years.

Smoked trees with Sean P (R.I.P) years ago. Met him through a friend. But I didn't wanna be on some groupie **** so I dipped.

Randomly saw Rock of Heltah Skeltah at a chicken joint and dapped him up.

Had a conversation with Trugoy (Dave) of De La Soul when I was in college and they did a show at a bar and he was chilling at the bar after.

Ryan Clark and I used to live in the same dorm. Would talk to him from time to time. He saw me and my brother fist fight each other once.

I've seen a bunch of random people when I've gone to LA. Saw Kevin Hart before he blew up shoe shopping at Undefeated. He was solo.

Last edited:
   We need more info on Ben do it for the culture
this
Iverson, yeeeaaaa only a fan of him on the court now. But I guess he's come around in recent years.
nerd.gif

David price
Pauly shore
Tiki Barber
Dash Berlin
eddie guerrero (RIP)

Couple others can't remember. They were all very chill. Pauly shore is a trip lol

Fat Joe
Juelz Santana, dude was super zooted, coudnt walk without a limp. :lol:
Dave East
The Dream
Jake Gyllenal
Kanye

Only Ye had papparazzi aound him. Caught him inside Saint Laurent in Soho.

A few more I forgot...

Saw Lance Gross on my flight from LA to NO last year. He was with his wife. I'd beat the brakes off her. Fine lil light Mama.

Saw Pharrell walking down the street in VA Beach with two iced out yellow diamond Jesus pieces on Cubans back in 2001. He was short af. Didn't bother him. Walked right past him.

Saw Capone of CNN on the same street on a separate night.

Random story. Was at a restaurant years ago and smelled smoke. Turned around to check whomever was behind me smoking at the next table. It was Alyssa Milano. I didn't say ****. :lol: I just looked at the girl I was with and regretted I couldn't shoot my shot.

Last edited:
I work in retail managing inventory in the UWS in nyc and a handful of celebrities always come through, 2 in particular that I'm cool with: Bruce Willis and Mark Ruffalo both of whom are very chill dudes.
Bruce talks just how you'd think he does, very low and raspy lol, my manager and I were talking in one of the aisles and all of a sudden I hear this raspy voice behind me asking me where a certain item was and I knew immediately who it was :lol:
After that, he came in a few times and I would always greet him, at the time I was collecting the Sin City graphic novels so I bought the one that his character was featured in and left it in my locker until he came back, long story short, he came in one day and and signed my book :pimp:

Split spoiler
He also lit up when I talked to him the weekend that Split came out and how awesome it was to see him in that last scene and he confirmed to me that Unbreakable 2 is happening and they're shooting it in Philly and how his character is gonna chase after The Beast, all things that were obvious. UT it was cool hearing it from one of the sources.

Mark Ruffalo is another cool *** dude, I give him daps everytime he comes in and it's dope that he remembers my name cause I don't have the most common of names lol. I talked to him once about him being in the new Thor movie and I jokingly asked him if he could reveal any stuff and he said to ask away and the main thing I wanted to know was if Marvel will make a standalone Hulk to which he flat out said no and that it hasn't been talked about with him.

Met Laurence Fishbourne but he's not as friendly astaff Bruce or Mark, he wasn't a **** but when one of my coworkers asked for a pic he said no pictures, no autographs, to just treat him like a regular customer.

I haven't met him but my coworkers always say they see Kevin Bacon in the store.

I've met Poussey from Orange is the new black, Hank Azaria, Yoga Jones also from OITNB, Meredith Viera and the priest from Waliking Dead.

Back
Top Bottom