Having 2 finals on the same day UNAPPRECIATION

on friday I've got 2, 9 am and 2 pm and theyre both difficult ones. it's like the 4th time it has happened to me 
sick.gif
frown.gif

UNAPPRECIATED.

Suck it up. I have Thermodynamics, Quantum Physics, and Astronomy on the last day

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Suck it up. I have Thermodynamics, Quantum Physics, and Astronomy on the last day
I was going to say, 'try three in one day,' but I'd sooner have ten English-based finals before taking one science final.

Research essay, response essay on a chapter in a book that I didn't even read yet, a persuasive speech that I haven't outlined yet, chapter summaries and questions, and a final. Feels batman. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Sweet jeezus, good luck, man! 

Drop out then.

Quit complaining like its mandatory for you to be in college.

I can't stand people complaining about school like they're forced to be there.

Ask your professor if you can reschedule. The worst they can say is know, and you'll just be where you are now.

Some professors will give you a break.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Drop out then.

I mean........................we are
grin.gif

They're on the last day of the week. If you don't know the stuff for the 2nd exam by 9am your'e not going to know it at all.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ask your professor if you can reschedule. The worst they can say is know, and you'll just be where you are now.

Some professors will give you a break.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Drop out then.

I mean........................we are
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

You should have talked to one of them (preferably the 9am one) to see if they'd let you take it early.

I don't miss college at all
pimp.gif

Good luck to all you guys though.

i go to the university of toronto, a school 50000+ undergrads. profs aint making no exceptions. its a pretty strict guideline. and im not gonna brag or anything but U of T is a tough school, ranked top 20 worldwide. im allowed to complain because the exam schedule is unfair.

very unappreciated. one semester i had microbiology, human physiology, and inorganic chemistry final all in one day with an addition of a in-class paper for english. now my school says, if you have more than two finals in one day you can opt to take it different days by meeting with the professor. thank the lord for that now.

best of luck to all

I got lucky in school and only had two in a day once, 8am and 7:30pm. It was only tough because I always crammed so I'd be up all night for morning exams and lived too far away to sleep in between. Those exams ended up going great for some reason though.It definitely doesn't hurt to ask for a change, it's pretty rare but did work for a couple of my friends in 400 level courses.

Back
Top Bottom