Having a job dealing with customers vol... f*** them all

Ok its vent time... i run my boys liquor store and its easy as hell, except for these sorry *$+ customers, they have a !**#!* life so of course they take itout on people who work here. Now my patience used to be amazing but @++$ that man, im the kind of person who plays the mirror act, your nice too me im nice tooyou, you disrespect me best believe your getting it back. Listen i know times is hard and people have it rough but that doesnt give someone the right to treatworkers like $#%*. When i go out to eat im always nice to a waitress or a waiter, a) because they got enough problems with other customers and b) i dont want apub hair in my soup but you see people just talked down to waiters like they work for them, man get out of here with that %#$***@!. Customers come in here andthrow money on the counter and expect me to put it in their hand, man get out of here, your picking it up off the counter like i did. I have always respectedevery worker i have run across, i dont look at them like servants i look at them like hey this is their job and this is how they feed their family. So as ibeen writing this ive already snapped on a few customers as we speak, but the ones they show respect or who are kind, best believe they get it back. Thanks NTfor letting me vent.

When I worked in retail I was nice to everybody regardless of how they treated me and thats just because my parents raised me to treat others the way you wantto be treated. To the rude customers I just overlook their attitude and the next time they came in they would act right cuz they knew their bad attitude didntbother me

pop copy
roll.gif
i just watched that episode last night with my boys. "hell yeah i suck toes, welcome to pop copy how can i help you "

I just don't understand how customers can be rude to someone who literally has access to some of their most personal information and can tamper with theirhealth. Stupid @*% people.

as a person thats been on both sides i always treat ppl. kindly, that way when you ask for their discount they got no problem hooking me up. good manners willget you far in life.

I expect people to be aholes, so when it happens im not shocked at all.

I feel like i infect people with my words though. Most of the time well have a short but sweet convo.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I just don't understand how customers can be rude to someone who literally has access to some of their most personal information and can tamper with their health. Stupid @*% people.
good point. Im much better with the way i "treat" store workers.

back when i worked with customers, i wouldnt let one pissy customer ruin my day...the next customer hadnt done anything to me, and i had to treat them withrespect....that was my mindstate.

i cant stand how stupid ppl are. i used to sell trailers and run this trailer business and conversations on the phone would be like this because we also woulddo repair work"BILLY!..remember me?the guy with the blue truck! the one that bought that trailer 2 years ago!" its like ok.im lucky i %$%$@! rememberwhat i ate for breakfast this morning.and NO i do NOT remember your truck and i sell over 1,000 trailers a YEAR!.so dam people because they bought one measilytrailer expect me to suckup. give thme a good deal and take care of them?.and wait.REMEMBER THEM?? i dealt with over 200 costumers daily. and somtimes peopleare just so stupid.they dont think.other instances for repair work if they got in an accident or just regular things to get done.they would call and ask howmuch it will run..welll......geeeeeeeeeee.if i cant see it with my eyes then i obviously CANNOT give you an estimate.sometimes people just need to brighten upa little and use common sense.

Back
Top Bottom