**HBO Hard Knocks...Cincinnati Bengals....Tonight 8/12 @10pm**

Kinda sad that the first thing I thought was that someone needs to make a gif of Coles face. #*@#, I'm logging back off for good.

will cop a child pleeez or kiss da bab'y tee soon. dude is too hilarious for me not to support him

Smiths agent is an idiot dude seems like he has no class what so ever

sucks next week is the last episode I want to see maybe the ******** or Giants next yr

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

No Fat Andre this week?
smh.gif

Spoke too soon...

Why do I hate his agent?
laugh.gif
That dude is garbage.

So is Andre's fat +#! with that little child voice... thought the Brown was gonna kiss his +#! but instead told him to get his fat +#! in shape
laugh.gif

Andre Smith will be a huge bust.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Smiths agent is an idiot dude seems like he has no class what so ever

sucks next week is the last episode I want to see maybe the ******** or Giants next yr
He is FAR from an idiot

Andre wont be a bust. best OL by far out this draft

Bengals get part the blame by not payin the slotted money.

Dude coulda been in camp real early but the bengals are so cheap that it now costing them coming and going

Gunna i know hes got the talent and skillset to do it but am I crazy to think that hes just too lazy and fragile to really pan out?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dude coulda been in camp real early but the bengals are so cheap that it now costing them coming and going

Michael Oher>>Any O-line in this draft. Andre Smith fat +%$ will be out of the league in 5 years. Worst part is talent wise he is prolly the best of thebunch..

Was it just me, or did it seem like HBO was focusing on dudes ankle like they knew he was about to hurt his ankle?

And I wonder how much money Andre was given. Hurt or not smith and his agent got paid because the white chick and Brown seemed mad

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Michael Oher>>Any O-line in this draft. Andre Smith fat +%$ will be out of the league in 5 years. Worst part is talent wise he is prolly the best of the bunch..

roll.gif
roll.gif

been a overweight fat %%# he was still better then any OL player in college football last year

Smith will be just fine

Just watched the episode......

Call me.......call me......call me.......call me.......call me........call me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I posted a tweet while watching Hard Knocks about RunPee and then I get this.

RunPee Mobile (RunPeeMobile) is now following your tweets on Twitter.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Was it just me, or did it seem like HBO was focusing on dudes ankle like they knew he was about to hurt his ankle?
It's an edited show that they cut the day before it airs...of course they focused on his ankle foot.

Back
Top Bottom