HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Having just seen The Mandalorian S3 Ep3, I think Katy O Brain would make an excellent Abby.

Literally looked like they had Abby in space over there :lol:

Last edited:
Img_2023_03_16_03_10_53.jpeg

Having just seen The Mandalorian S3 Ep3, I think Katy O Brain would make an excellent Abby.

Literally looked like they had Abby in space over there :lol:
I don't know who abby is but i'm assuming she's handsome. Just found out katy was the warrior woman in the new antman movie.

Fireflies stay with the trash security.

When they made the game they should've had an alt ending where Joel failed or let it happen and then after killing Ellie they fail to make a cure and then Joel kills all of them anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Had to look up who is Abby. Thought I missed something. Why must some of y'all introduce characters that haven't been introduced on screen yet :smh: just relax
Ignore everything from here on out. There's more to it all than what I'm guessing you've seen. Just ignore everything TLOU if possible. Unsubsidized the thread, delete the HBO Max app, avoid twitter, all of it

Had to look up who is Abby. Thought I missed something. Why must some of y'all introduce characters that haven't been introduced on screen yet :smh: just relax
The games and the show go hand in hand. You should just not come in here because it's always gonna be spoilers galore :lol:

It sucks. Kinda want game talk put in a separate thread. Season 2 years away but thread gonna have tlou2 talk already. game of thrones had separate show and book threads.

I feel like everyone who hasn't played the games needs to hop on YouTube and watch long plays of both. It'll fill in the gaps for this season and you won't get hit with spoilers. Video games as a form of media has little spoiler etiquette to begin with, and with a combination of time and social media it's bound to be ruined for yall. Won't come from me though.
🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. This is in a weird place where it's a three year old video game that will be five years old by the time it hits TV. It seems very unavoidable with how society works. But you won't get it from me.

I think it's wild that this part didn't make it into the show. The turning point of the Joel/Ellie relationship.

1679004053989.png

Already watched season 2 on gameplay lol…. now i get the comments.. still will watch the show lol…

This is also why many of us like the whole season to drop so we can binge. Also less likely to google stuff

I admittedly don’t gravitate towards this genre of movie or TV show but I have been trying to watch new things in 2023. I gave this chance due to all the rave reviews on here and in real life. I waited until the season wrapped up so I could do a binge rather than the week-to-week grind in the chance that I heavily ****ed with it :lol:

Having said all that, I just wrapped up…
1679171128478.gif

Had me hooked from wire to wire but it sounds like folks have it polarizing reviews in here? Too much to comment on but two main things I remember are Episode 2 legitimately having me feel tense and the KC Mob vs Joel vs Infected was :wow: Glad I followed the crowd on this one.

Back
Top Bottom