HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

tumblr_m5td7uEYv21qeefoe.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

tumblr_m5srumHaqo1qzvyhvo1_500.gif
i had to rewind this part...she was really feelin it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girls already got a season 2 pick-up. They've already started filming.

Donald Glover is going to have a guest appearance.

after watching his stand up he annoys the hell out of me...i like him on Community tho so i don't know how i feel about this

Originally Posted by omgitswes

tumblr_m5srumHaqo1qzvyhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5td7uEYv21qeefoe.gif

Yo! I've never laughed so hard throughout the whole season as I did when that song started playing and watching her dance
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What is this show about again?? I came here for the gifs.....

Slept on this show and unfortunately those in the first few pages are too (
30t6p3b.gif
@ dude typing 3 paragraphs about his hate for the show)

Adam is too cool lol. Son was nonchantly yet aggressively fappin while Aura was there

Wow, if it weren't for Luck this would be the best new show this year.  Mamet's daughter makes me laugh literally every time she's on screen, and Allison Williams really is beautiful.  HBO is really doing it big this year for new shows: Luck (R.I.P.) Girls and VEEP.  Hopefully the Newsroom delivers.

From the moment I started watching this show I was kinda hooked. The fact that the "creator/writer/lead character and I are the same age made me take a different approach to any other show I'm currently watching (i.e. Mad Men, Game of Thrones). Being a native NYCer who has lived in both BK & Manhattan where the show takes place I relate to the scenarios acted on the show. I hate it but I love it. I hate seeing Lena Dunham naked but it's kinda funny.

I think the best part was when Adam yelled "FAMILY ONLY!" while he was in the ambulance.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Slept on this show and unfortunately those in the first few pages are too (
30t6p3b.gif
@ dude typing 3 paragraphs about his hate for the show)

Adam is too cool lol. Son was nonchantly yet aggressively fappin while Aura was there
Well, people on here tend to hate on anything with a female cast.  I've only seen a few clips of the show and it looks interesting.  I'll start watching it on hboGO soon.

Awesome this got picked up for another season. Some dude said Adam might not be in for S2? That's a deal breaker, he really makes the show (Other than Allison of course). Really grown fond of this show.

Good for the guy eating the cake when the wedding ended getting Marnie. The underdog finally won. 
pimp.gif

Listening to pretty girl rock yesterday and thought about the show.  Can't wait for next season. 

Looking through terry richardson's diary and he did a photo shoot with the guys from "girls"

tumblr_mcf2stVagi1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Apatow said they're ready to shoot season 3, so I expect so long as the ratings for the premiere aren't drastically worse than last season, they'll give the greenlight for season 3

bryan williams daughter is pretty banging, love the british chick named jemima too 
laugh.gif

i also see that dude adam in alot of stuff, props to this cast and crew.

I like this show alot for. It's genuinely funny and really bold. My wife likes it too so that doesn't hurt

Saw all the hype and kept reading about just how wonderful a show this was, so I watched the entire first season some time back and it was honestly bleh. Perhaps one needs to be a member of a certain sociological and age group to see and identify with the humor?

Whatever the case, like I said, it was bleh. It didn't suck or anything, but just as well it certainly didn't live up to the "hype", in my mind at least; just fail to see what was so riveting about the show. The one scene that I think was worthy of the praise is the wedding scene when Allison Williams's character is getting crunk to that "pV$$y be yanking" track. Definitely unexpected and a laugh out loud moment. (Truth be told, I kept seeing gifs of this scene and this is what actually spurred my initial interest...:lol:).

I'll more than likely catch a few of the new episodes just to see if I was mistaken, but I won't hold my breath on a change of opinion. To each his or her own, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom