HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I posted that **** about the Asian man like two weeks ago in here. The Asian actor and then there was a comment in like episode 1 or 2 about Asian men that was clearly about that.

This last episode was funny, big broad had me dying. Lawrence still a goofball, kill him off already for good.

Y'all ain't tell me the real star of the show was back..

O and his sidekick Lawrence
source.gif

Nightstands are overrated.

The first half of the season and the second half of the season are like night and day.

Might be some misdirection but with Lawrence showing up at what looks like a bar Molly goes to & Issa being blindfolded by Molly, I think we’re getting a proposal in the season finale.

Issa says no but they get back together until Lawrence finds out “the couches” Lying Issa referred to was only Daniel’s

The first half of the season and the second half of the season are like night and day.

Might be some misdirection but with Lawrence showing up at what looks like a bar Molly goes to & Issa being blindfolded by Molly, I think we’re getting a proposal in the season finale.

Issa says no but they get back together until Lawrence finds out “the couches” Lying Issa referred to was only Daniel’s
You have a wild imagination :lol:

I been wondering if that actually works. Does deleting a text you sent actually delete it from the convo?

This ***** Lawrence lost me going to church.

I get that it is still a part of the black community though. Being well rounded with what's covered.

I died when Issa said “what’s that noise? Are my teeth falling out”!!!! :rofl:
I don’t know why but that was so funny to me.

This season felt like 4 episodes. They either need to make it an hour long or shorten the break between seasons. The season just got interesting and next week is the season finale already! :smh:

Molly is real life! I’ve dated too many Molly’s who have a warped sense of entitlement
She can’t take what she dishes out. She tried to pull Asian boys card saying he kissed his boy’s girl and then he turned around and said she slept with her married friend. She went in there all jokes but when she was the joke it was a problem.

I wonder how many womenz felt that hurt when they seen this episode

She can’t take what she dishes out. She tried to pull Asian boys card saying he kissed his boy’s girl and then he turned around and said she slept with her married friend. She went in there all jokes but when she was the joke it was a problem.

I wonder how many womenz felt that hurt when they seen this episode
Oh they were hurt but no because of Molly. Nathan ghosting Issa has these women all in their feelings:lol:

Lawrence and the church girl is gonna end up being hilarious.

He’s definitely going to decline her 6 days a week bible study, renounce Jesus and offend the **** out of her. She’s #teamraw though...

Issa stalking Nathan was so real life I couldn’t take it.

I had no idea about the IG unsend message feature.

Lawrence and the church girl is gonna end up being hilarious.

He’s definitely going to decline her 6 days a week bible study, renounce Jesus and offend the **** out of her. She’s #teamraw though...

Issa stalking Nathan was so real life I couldn’t take it.

I had no idea about the IG unsend message feature.
Used it this morning.

L gotta watch out for them church girls. They tryna get pregnant and married ASAP. I've seen dudes join a church and married to girls within the church within a year. Its really creepy.

Used it this morning.

L gotta watch out for them church girls. They tryna get pregnant and married ASAP. I've seen dudes join a church and married to girls within the church within a year. Its really creepy.

What’s the church girls real name?

I looked on IMDB but they have the wrong name on there.

Back
Top Bottom