Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Anyone have any tips on how to keep the canvas clean? Any repellents or anything I can spray on them?

Once the white canvas gets stained up its over with.

I wonder if they will release other colorways of the AJKO. I really really really really really wish they would release a black toe version. Copped x3.

^ I'm using only dirt and water repellant spray.  If it gets stained, I'll try my luck with soap and water.

What really sticks out for me on this shoe is the bordering and double stitching around the toe cap.  Looks awesome.

Peace
F Sharp005

I couldnt find them anywhere... i should of ordered them online. Does anyone know where i can get a 9 or 9.5?

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

^ I'm using only dirt and water repellant spray.  If it gets stained, I'll try my luck with soap and water.

What really sticks out for me on this shoe is the bordering and double stitching around the toe cap.  Looks awesome.

Peace
F Sharp005
Thanks for the info Sharp. That stuff can be used on canvas without staining or spotting?

Sure, why not?  I assume as long as the shoe is sprayed evenly, then spotting/staining shouldn't occur on the canvas.

I'd be more concerned with black laces possibly leaving stains on the canvas after a while...

Peace
F Sharp005

Sure, why not?  I assume as long as the shoe is sprayed evenly, then spotting/staining shouldn't occur on the canvas.

I'd be more concerned with black laces possibly leaving stains on the canvas after a while...

Peace
F Sharp005
Thanks man and great point about the black laces.

Speaking of...does anyone have any pics of these with the black laces in them?

I'm hoping for a black & red AJKO retro..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Peace
F Sharp005

Look a couple pages back bro

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Peace
F Sharp005

Look a couple pages back bro
Thanks. Pg 27.  Looks real fly with the black in there.

Sneaker protectors and ultra protectors that can be found at any champs, footlockers, footactions etc. can and should be used to protect the canvas on these. The spray is harmless and can be used on any material... been using it for years.  Just a little fyi for those with concerns similar to MBilla4Rilla.

didn't my local sheiks had these as well/ walk inside copped me a second pair/ now ill just leave the vintage on these / very very dope shoe

Originally Posted by Killajay209

didn't my local sheiks had these as well/ walk inside copped me a second pair/ now ill just leave the vintage on these / very very dope shoe
Didn't know Shiekh's got these. Where are you located?

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Didn't know Shiekh's got these. Where are you located?

Yes they did here in Socal!

I know some pages have a "How To" on taking off the yellowing dirt, but I wanted to get an opinion on the best and fastest way to get the stains off.

any opinions?

Best pics I saw, where the midsoles were the whitest, was the guy that used the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  That's what I plan to do.

Back
Top Bottom