Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by air23retro

I had to do these RIGHT...now there OFFICIAL!!!
Nike Air tag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aye anyone know if the black/ red pair droppin, i want a pair of the KO's but not feelin the current colorways

just un-ds'ed my white/red pair these are toooooooooooooooo comfy.. anyone know where i can find another white/blk/red pair sz 12?

Thanks for all the comments, I actually took the tag off a pair of vintage 3 Pointers and had my tailor hook em up for me.

Here's some pics of the 3 pointers I found a year ago at a garage sale.

Originally Posted by air23retro

Thanks for all the comments, I actually took the tag off a pair of vintage 3 Pointers and had my tailor hook em up for me.

Here's some pics of the 3 pointers I found a year ago at a garage sale.
That was a great idea & very well executed.
I have never heard of the 3 pointers nice looking shoe.

So glad I didnt sleep on these. Id pick up a 2nd pair if they got a wider release, best release in a long time, once you get the dirt off the midsoles haha. Im really glad they made it easy to remove too

What's the length of the laces on these? Mine come in next week and I want to pick up some black laces for them.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by Killajay209

didn't my local sheiks had these as well/ walk inside copped me a second pair/ now ill just leave the vintage on these / very very dope shoe
Didn't know Shiekh's got these. Where are you located?

Yes they did here in Socal!
yup got really lucky today... they got a few more pairs on a restock and picked up 2 in my size...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't know that these would be this limited. I slept hard on these because of the "vintage" look.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom