Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I didn't know that these would be this limited. I slept hard on these because of the "vintage" look.
frown.gif
Is that you misterKevin?
roll.gif

i slept on both on RD but managed to still cop both
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I didn't know that these would be this limited. I slept hard on these because of the "vintage" look.
frown.gif
Same, after seeing pics of these i really want these.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Sneakerfather sold out with the quicks. I copped locally and these are
pimp.gif
crazy how word spreads, they had alot of sizes just yesterday

does anyone have any good pics of the white and red pair, "cleaned" i really want to get these but i kinda need some motivation, hard for me to go in on a shoe that looks as plain as they do. any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'll wait til the white and red ones go on sale. The white/black/red ones are nice.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

does anyone have any good pics of the white and red pair, "cleaned" i really want to get these but i kinda need some motivation, hard for me to go in on a shoe that looks as plain as they do. any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
HERE YOU ARE BRO.......

384965538.jpg

384965535.jpg

A spot near me down here in Alabama still got a near FSR if I'm not mistaken.
nerd.gif

Thanks, looks like im scooping these up now for sure, just got a email from Sneakerfather stating my order can not be completed because they warehouse listings were not matching the listing online and the shoe was sold out. next time i get my hopes up on a site like that

Originally Posted by Agent0024

still wanting.... a 2nd pair of the white/blk/red's
still sleeping (sneakerfather)SOLD OUT SZ 12 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
still pissed cant find another pair

grin.gif

fixed for truth

I don't think these shoes are that rare. I went into my local sheikh and they didn't have my size but my boy that works there ordered me a 9.5 a week after it's release. You guys might want to check if they can order you a pair. Good luck.

no sheikh around here...only ftls champs and footactions and none of them to my knowledge got them...

i dont think they were rare its just a lot of releases dont show up here cuz ftl inc thinks there is no market for it...

I used an eraser for removing stains from rubber surfaces.  I got rid of 99% of the vintage look.  The 1% left is the stitching.  That's kinda tough to remove.

Peace
F Sharp005

dsc5626.jpg

dsc5625.jpg

found them at Attic Buena Park

socal heads, try checking out sheikh at cerritos mall and main place i saw some of the red black white pairs there but very few pairs left late last week...

This is the first rare and no hype release I've come across. Cause almost no one in houston has these. Yet it seems so available because no one even realized that these dropped. I love true quick-strike releases.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

This is the first rare and no hype release I've come across. Cause almost no one in houston has these. Yet it seems so available because no one even realized that these dropped. I love true quick-strike releases.
it was a fitting release for this shoe.  keep it some what limited since that's how the ogs were. 

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

it was a fitting release for this shoe.  keep it some what limited since that's how the ogs were. 

hmmmm I thought id feel the black laces more when i got my red white and blacks
but it seems after wearing them with the black joints for a day...Im feeelin the cream colored ones more

am i alone?

Back
Top Bottom