Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by clearsole23

LOL so basically every pair is dirty

in so many words yeah basically, i didnt even put any actualy wk on my pair just a wipe down like i wore them. i think if i went over them a 2nd time they will look less yellow but it gives them more appeal to me with the slight yellow...goes witth the look i guess

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Anyone else order from sneakerfather?  I didnt get a confirmation email nor has it been posted on my credit card.  Are they legit?
I ordered a pair from them and got a confirmation and tracking number. You might want to contact them if you payed and didn't get an email.

Can you clean the white off the red soles??

They look dope with black laces. Still on a search for my pair.
frown.gif

For anyone that has switched the laces to black: what length did you get? I am size 9 btw. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by blov10

I haven't done it but for a true Hi top I'd say 54's would work.
Thanks man. I want to get a pair of laces before the KO's are delivered so I can switch them in asap when i get them lol

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

13c363a236c2775e5c0b020452a0390a4bf4338a.pjpg

The yellow stains come off very easy. I suggest you get them while you can. 

great pic, am loving the cleaned midsole.

btw whats the promo code for 25% discount on eastbay.com. thanks.

13c363a236c2775e5c0b020452a0390a4bf4338a.pjpg

great pic, am loving the cleaned midsole.

btw whats the promo code for 25% discount on eastbay.com. thanks.

Dope PIC man
pimp.gif
.... I cant wait to have my pait.

eek.gif
 at those clean KOs i think i might just have to clean mine as well. these are so nice in person

these are going to be real limited i called my local spots and only 1 place is getting them

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Anyone else order from sneakerfather?  I didnt get a confirmation email nor has it been posted on my credit card.  Are they legit?
I ordered a pair from them and got a confirmation and tracking number. You might want to contact them if you payed and didn't get an email.
Thanks!  Got the confirmation number.  They are on their way!

Does anyone have the white/reds yet?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Thanks!  Got the confirmation number.  They are on their way!

Does anyone have the white/reds yet?

i got my white/red pair off pys & my tracking says i should have them on monday (does a lil dance again)

Originally Posted by rauls054

these are going to be real limited i called my local spots and only 1 place is getting them

Not as limited as you think they just got pushed to the 27 of march they were suppose to be a april release. my spot got around 36 pairs and the white red as well. will post pixs later tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom