Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

^
pimp.gif
but how come chanjohn01's picts has pre-yellowed midsoles and yours are A LOT cleaner?

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

^
pimp.gif
but how come chanjohn01's picts has pre-yellowed midsoles and yours are A LOT cleaner?
mines came in yellowed aswell but I used baby wipes to take it all out
pimp.gif

it takes 2-3 days for PYS to ship.

If only they didnt have that dumb vintage look I would totally cop,
never know,
just might settle,
thats a GOOD retail.

I got both colorways on their way to me in the mail. I won't say I slept on these KO's, but I wasn't exactly checking release date info much for them...having said that, I do appreciate the "vintage" feel of these. I understand some will hate the pre-yellowed midsoles...but it doesn't destroy the overall KO model for me...

I don't plan on rockin these everyday like that anyway...so 1 of each colorway is enough for me. These are not OG's...no need for a double up.
smile.gif

I am pulling that jumpman air tag off these as soon as I get them.  I cant stand a jumpman on i's.

I am excited to see if they drop other colors.  I like the white/reds but not sure if I am buying them yet.

I got my white/reds today from PYS. These look great in person and the yellowing comes off very easily. I will post pics when I get time.

PYS just added a whole size run!

I noticed they hiked the price up by $10, to $129.99

Good thing I got mine at $119 +CA tax.

i grabbed 2 per of 10's in blk/red from PYS...  I'm not sleeping on these.. who cares if they're $5 over msrp

Got my orders shipped from uptempoair and ndc. Im good. Thanks for info NT.

Sneakerpost.com has a full size run in stock, with free shipping. Just picked up my pairs. Don't sleep.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I am pulling that jumpman air tag off these as soon as I get them.

post pix of that when it's done plz.
Will do.  They should be here today!  Looking forward to it.

Someone post some pics of the white/reds already!  They are only 99 on sneakerfather and I am thinking about scooping them up.

Back
Top Bottom