Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

^two sizes too big, still looking for a site that has a 9 for close to retail at least.....

i did NOT think these would be as hard to track down as i thought....silly 'ol me...=(

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Did you guys clean the white canvas as well? Im looking at everyones pictures and everyones white canvas look way more white than mine. I bought the White/Black/Red pair and i cleaned off the yellow on the midsoles but i still want the canvas to look more white. Did you guys clean it with anything? or is it just the quality of the picture that makes it look more white?

The shoes are more vanilla than white for some reason pictures and videos make them appear bright white.

Originally Posted by I3rianF

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

messing around with jae oh en's pic... black toe KOs.
That would look dope is someone did it.

Like someone said earlier these flew under th radar & I hope ppl who want them can get them for a decent price.
I HOPE JB decides to do these badboys right here cause I know I'm not the only who wants them & I will not be sleeping on these.

^^

Those look sick.

This is the only release in the past 3 years where I felt like I missed out
frown.gif

Oh well, knowing JB and seeing how these were a hit, you know they are going to @%!$# these out.

I will be waiting for the AJKO black toe.

this $138.50 is tempting but my dough is low smh stms why now & not a few weeks back.......

just picked up my 3rd pair of the black/white/reds (only cuz i'm customizing a pair). thanx!

don't sleep y'all, looks like they got a lot of sizes left!!!

Got your pm ant but can't reply on my iPhone right now for some reason. What you mean UPC tho? They're just a Photoshop job.

I doubt they'd ever make those honestly, so that's why I'm currently customizing my own (with a Nike tag too).
wink.gif

i didn't pick up a pair, nor have i looked, but try calling stores in PHX, AZ. we always have an overabundance of jordan's out here. shiek is big out here, steven's shoes (on east thomas, the equivalent of your city's ghetto spot that has the urban/jordan acct), your regular FTL and FNL (one footaction in-town). google these places to get a list of stores and call because there are other, smaller places that sell the numbered series:

metrocenter mall, desert sky mall, fiesta mall, arizona mills at tempe (this place has ALOT of spots).

hope this helps some people.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

of course my size 9 is sold out on skip....gahhH!

Try going to your local Sheik's and see if they still have them & if not ask if they can order them for you.

Finally got my pair in today. I love them... now i just have to finish cleaning the midsole
ohwell.gif

sup y'all! i saw this photoshop job in this thread:

and decided to actually customize my own AJKO black toes. so i hit up CaptainEo22 (because i saw his custom royal/black 1's in the sneaker art forum), and he did all the painting for me. i found some nike tongue tags on some vintage cortez's on ebay that seemed perfect and dropped about $20.00 on 'em (shipped). they did indeed end up being perfect (keep in mind OG AJKO's only said "nike" on the tongue tag, not "nike air" like the rest of the jordan 1's). i then dropped $15.00 at a shoe repair shop to have the jumpman tags on the front and back of the tongues removed and the nike tags sewn in, and here you have it, the AJKO BLACK TOES:

4585739525_9624c015a5_o.jpg

4586364704_bee924b488_o.jpg

4585739939_b1018a33d4_o.jpg

4585770259_6a1fb10752_o.jpg

4585770383_a15e093f88_o.jpg

4585739811_cb75656ae7_o.jpg

4585740115_3c60b09165_o.jpg

4585740287_d4c0ebd913_o.jpg

i absolutely LOVE 'em! i always wanted OG black toes, and apart from my old loves, this is as close as i will get until i do find my size in the OG's. and it's a cool, unique version of the black toes (and it's cool to have the white tongue like the OG's, i prefer black laces on black toes, but always thought black laces on my old loves was too much black with the black tongue, the black laces look better on a white tongue imo).

big up CaptainEo22!!! he was nothing but helpful, truly one of the people on here who makes this place so dope.

Back
Top Bottom