Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Some of ya'll acting like this is an elimination game in the playoffs though...
thats not the point this isnt how you want to open the season when there was already people out there questioning your team out side the big three
I feel you bruh but should that warrant all these "I told you so" type of posts?

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?

You can really see the lack of team chemistry. They don't really have a feel of how everybody plays. And on the other side you see the Celtics and how move the ball and play how unified and one they are.

You can really see the lack of team chemistry. They don't really have a feel of how everybody plays. And on the other side you see the Celtics and how move the ball and play how unified and one they are.

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

there was a leader and an actual coach on team USA

there was a leader and an actual coach on team USA

C'mon son. Even you know better than that.

Eddie House is no Kobe Bryant.

KiddinLikeJason, I see you son. 3/3. 
laugh.gif

C'mon son. Even you know better than that.

Eddie House is no Kobe Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom