Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Some of ya'll acting like this is an elimination game in the playoffs though...
thats not the point this isnt how you want to open the season when there was already people out there questioning your team out side the big three
I feel you bruh but should that warrant all these "I told you so" type of posts?
well .....yea
laugh.gif
only why to change that is for the bench to step up

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Some of ya'll acting like this is an elimination game in the playoffs though...
thats not the point this isnt how you want to open the season when there was already people out there questioning your team out side the big three
I feel you bruh but should that warrant all these "I told you so" type of posts?
well .....yea
laugh.gif
only why to change that is for the bench to step up

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?
there was a leader and an actual coach on team USA

Team USA wasn't playing the Boston Celtics, they were playing Belarus. They just need more time to gel, but I they arn't gonna get that kind of Patience from the Media or fans. And rightfully so after all the hype.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?
there was a leader and an actual coach on team USA

Team USA wasn't playing the Boston Celtics, they were playing Belarus. They just need more time to gel, but I they arn't gonna get that kind of Patience from the Media or fans. And rightfully so after all the hype.

The regular season is like that first science lab class you had back in middle school to the Heat. They're going to suffer a few bunson burner and beaker mishaps along the way but they're still finishing with a passing grade. As long as they're clicking by the playoffs I doubt they're worried. It just sucks for those who aren't just casual fans who do watch regular season games consistently. I really hate that "so long as we're there by the playoffs" mentality. It hurts the game, and there's no way you would have heard that in the Jordan era.

This is the only time I think I will say this in my life, but I hope Boston choke slams the Heat for the rest of the game.

The regular season is like that first science lab class you had back in middle school to the Heat. They're going to suffer a few bunson burner and beaker mishaps along the way but they're still finishing with a passing grade. As long as they're clicking by the playoffs I doubt they're worried. It just sucks for those who aren't just casual fans who do watch regular season games consistently. I really hate that "so long as we're there by the playoffs" mentality. It hurts the game, and there's no way you would have heard that in the Jordan era.

This is the only time I think I will say this in my life, but I hope Boston choke slams the Heat for the rest of the game.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.
You're crazy. We're talking about the East Champs here. Shouldn't EVER be even close to a guaranteed W. You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom