Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.
You're crazy. We're talking about the East Champs here. Shouldn't EVER be even close to a guaranteed W. You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.
You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Most are still trying to memorize the team roster 

So last year, the Heat's lowest point total for a quarter was 11.

Their lowest total for a half was 32.

Bringing in LeBron and Bosh causes them to LOWER those totals in the first quarter of the season (9 points) and the first half of the season (30 pts.)?

The hell?
laugh.gif

So last year, the Heat's lowest point total for a quarter was 11.

Their lowest total for a half was 32.

Bringing in LeBron and Bosh causes them to LOWER those totals in the first quarter of the season (9 points) and the first half of the season (30 pts.)?

The hell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Most are still trying to memorize the team roster 

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. boston is has too much pride not to give their all when they're the supposed underdog. I hope the game continues like this.

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. boston is has too much pride not to give their all when they're the supposed underdog. I hope the game continues like this.

woody2626wrote:
Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3.isn't that enough?
there was a leader and an actualcoach on teamUSA

Good point. Even Mike Brown your 2009 coach of the year has a better resume than Spoelstra.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?
C'mon son. Even you know better than that.

Eddie House is no Kobe Bryant.
you're right.
he's the new Damon Jones - Cleveland Cavs version Damon Jones.

Back
Top Bottom