Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

woody2626wrote:
Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3.isn't that enough?
there was a leader and an actualcoach on teamUSA

Good point. Even Mike Brown your 2009 coach of the year has a better resume than Spoelstra.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by dyyhard

everyone saying the Heat never played together. USA basketball. Big 3. isn't that enough?
C'mon son. Even you know better than that.

Eddie House is no Kobe Bryant.
you're right.
he's the new Damon Jones - Cleveland Cavs version Damon Jones.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Shaq workin hard. He happy he back in a real city...closer to real city.

Huh? Boston ain't even got a football team.

Perry_Rihanna_catfight.gif

Spoelstra is obviously still tinkering w/sub patterns. He hasn't had Wade all preaseason so it's only natural that he is still fiddling with the lineup changes.

His best bet is to always have 2 of the 3 on the floor at the same time. Not sure why he is trying to force the pace with all 3 guys on the floor at the same time.

All 3 are used to being the focal point. So rotate 'em out and feature each man as the main scorer throughout the game.

Should open the game w/the main 3, rotate and have 2 out of 3 on the floor for the 2nd and 3rd quarters (depending on matchups). And close the game w/all 3 on the floor again.

Charles barkley ... is that u  
glasses.gif

Spoelstra is obviously still tinkering w/sub patterns. He hasn't had Wade all preaseason so it's only natural that he is still fiddling with the lineup changes.

His best bet is to always have 2 of the 3 on the floor at the same time. Not sure why he is trying to force the pace with all 3 guys on the floor at the same time.

All 3 are used to being the focal point. So rotate 'em out and feature each man as the main scorer throughout the game.

Should open the game w/the main 3, rotate and have 2 out of 3 on the floor for the 2nd and 3rd quarters (depending on matchups). And close the game w/all 3 on the floor again.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.
You're crazy. We're talking about the East Champs here. Shouldn't EVER be even close to a guaranteed W. You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif
No, I just didn't know what Boston Celtic team was going to show up.  The one that was struggling towards the end of the regular season or the one in the playoffs.
wink.gif

I wasn't sold that this game was going to be a guranteed "W," but if we lose it's just going to add fuel to the fire.  I feel bad for the 76'ers.
You're crazy. We're talking about the East Champs here. Shouldn't EVER be even close to a guaranteed W. You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif
No, I just didn't know what Boston Celtic team was going to show up.  The one that was struggling towards the end of the regular season or the one in the playoffs.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

glasses.gif
right on Q

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

glasses.gif
right on Q

Originally Posted by CP1708

Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears? 

kf4ldl.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

iwish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so earlyin the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is uglyand it doesn't really say anything about either team

U crazy. Imagine if they scheduled non-marquee teams. The games would probably be just as sloppy and a whole lot less enjoyable.

You want Knicks vs Nets Opening Night 2011?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears? 

kf4ldl.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

iwish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so earlyin the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is uglyand it doesn't really say anything about either team

U crazy. Imagine if they scheduled non-marquee teams. The games would probably be just as sloppy and a whole lot less enjoyable.

You want Knicks vs Nets Opening Night 2011?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Most are still trying to memorize the team roster 

laugh.gif
Right right.

Originally Posted by woody2626

You Heat fans are something else.
laugh.gif

Most are still trying to memorize the team roster 

laugh.gif
Right right.

Back
Top Bottom