Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Indy just cant play the 4th quarter trying to slow things down and run out the clock that is how they will guarantee Mia to get back in the game. If they play not to lose they will if they play to win and blow out mia they will win.
We know these boys(MIA) ain't built like that.  Lebron is almost ready to pack it in for the season and ask for Pat Riley to get him more "help" in the off season. 

untitled-36sy79.gif

You Heat fans are wild funny . I definitely remember y'all making fun of Lebron about his struggles in the clutch and his antics like dancing with Danny Green on the bench in the middle of 3rd quarters
laugh.gif
now y'all make excuses for his shortcomings as a player every chance y'all get , clowns man .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Sheesh. Life w/o Bosh is so real
Been saying you move Bron or Wade before you move Bosh. You won't get equal return for Bosh, no one wants him on that contract. Wade or LeBron? You can get anyone in the NBA virtually for either of those two, and their defense increases even more if they go after Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Worst game of Wade's career?
Its the referees fault, though.
Wade ain't ever done anything in his career without a little help from his friends.

Oh whoops, not supposed to go there. Sorry.

laugh.gif
I'm loving this Pacers team

Man LeBron is going to be exhausted if they make it to the finals or even next round he's sat for what a minute?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

I mean yall act like Bron had eyes in the back of his headband trying to plan a elbow to the chin. Cmon yall more informed

than that.
This guy talks about everything other than his team struggling mightily and Wade having the worst playoff game of his life. Just because you're ignoring it doesn't mean it's not happening. LOL

Wade is looking horrible along with the rest of the Heat

Bron & Chalmers have been playing like they want it

Back
Top Bottom