Hey what do fake t*ts feel like?

I saw a possible prono star at my job the other day in West LA

She walked into the lobby with two huge titas hanging out........ I was so tempted to cop a feel

I mean they were just there

but I bet they feel heavy and firm, like sandbags

I was thinkin about this for a long while. Cause real ones are so soft and fun right? like nature's greatest pillow. But some of those adult movie starjoints straight up look like they get in the way. All defying gravity and *$&(#% Anyone have experience with those? im curious
nerd.gif

I f'ed this girl from delaware university when i was traveling with my team and she had em. it was like plasticy fell with skin wrapped around it but itwasnt all hard it was a lil squishy. Hard to explain.

I feel em everyday thanks to my girl..No complaints here...All depends on the surgeon and whether the girl chooses to get the implants below or over themuscle.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

All depends on the surgeon and whether the girl chooses to get the implants below or over the muscle.
QFT I've felt some that were quite firm (not very nice) but I have also felt some that were about as good as natural... Personally not a bigfan of them though
ohwell.gif

chick I know has silicone and they are OD hard, heard saline has a more natural feel but...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

real **** > fake **** (all sizes real talk)

QFT

They just don't feel the same. I remember the only pair I felt was of some stripper's. I was like, #@$ these don't feel like....ooooohh that'swhat they feel like. Basically a little harder/more muscle-like.

flex your bicep about 60% and fondle it for realistic feel of fakeys...
sick.gif

if you ever sleep with a girl with fakeys it's the worst.

it's hard to get passionate and rough in missionary because

she wont let you pump sweaty chest to breast...she'll make you

position at an angle so you wont rupture them.

fakeys ftl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

flex your bicep about 60% and fondle it for realistic feel of fakeys...
sick.gif

if you ever sleep with a girl with fakeys it's the worst.

it's hard to get passionate and rough in missionary because

she wont let you pump sweaty chest to breast...she'll make you

position at an angle so you wont rupture them.

fakeys ftl
smh.gif

I don't know why, but your post made me laugh.....
laugh.gif

You made me not even want to touch them.

Back
Top Bottom