Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

in case anyone wants to get back on the hyxdrochloroquine bandwagon/train wreck:

"As the Henry Ford Health System became more experienced in treating patients with COVID-19, survival may have improved, regardless of the use of specific therapies," Dr. Todd Lee of the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal, Canada, and colleagues wrote in a commentary in the same journal.

"Finally, concomitant steroid use in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine was more than double the non-treated group. This is relevant considering the recent RECOVERY trial that showed a mortality benefit with dexamethasone." The steroid dexamethasone can reduce inflammation in seriously ill patients.

Both the Detroit and New York studies were observational: they looked back at how patients did when doctors prescribed hydroxychloroquine.

While helpful, observational studies are not as valuable as controlled clinical trials. Considered the gold standard in medicine, patients in a clinical trial are randomly assigned to take either the drug or a placebo, which is a treatment that does nothing. Doctors then follow the patients to see how they fare.

Two clinical trials on hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19, one in the US and one in the UK, were stopped early because their data suggested hydroxychloroquine wasn't helpful.

1593803242814.png

*CoronaVirus news from Dear Leader

"Hey 35 million unemployed Americans! Rich people with a lot of money in the stock market are making so much money! Be happy! You might not be able to financially survive til September but the Nasdaq is killin right now!!"

I’m surprised that people are still surprised. Planet fitness was packed on my way home from work yesterday. Wife made me make a store run. Signs on the door say masks are required. Went to the store for 3 items, was there for less than 15 minutes, saw at least a dozen people with no mask. It is what it is...

I’m surprised that people are still surprised. Planet fitness was packed on my way home from work yesterday. Wife made me make a store run. Signs on the door say masks are required. Went to the store for 3 items, was there for less than 15 minutes, saw at least a dozen people with no mask. It is what it is...
I’m surprised that you’re surprised about people being surprised

I go to the gym. I'd say it's about 50% from what it was before. Most of us don't have mask.

Most of us are in good shape and people don't understand the health and mental benefits from the gym unless you regularly go. [kanye shrug]

Back
Top Bottom