#HIGHSCHOOLCONFESSIONS ... let's hear it, NT

- My friend used to give me his math assignment after his class so I could erase his name and put mine down and hand it in
smh.gif
we used to be grimey about cheating.

- Another time A friend stole a test from the teacher's desk the day before we took it... we looked up the answers that night and made cheat sheets. I got a few wrong on purpose to be sly
pimp.gif
and got like a 97%. Afterwards the teacher came up to me saying "I knew you had it in you, I knew you could do well if you just studied hard. I almost called your mom, I was so proud of your score." I felt mad guilty
frown.gif

- In football practice we always used to go HARD (nh) on this little guy who was about 5'5" and 120 lbs... I hit sticked him into a scaffolding. Not proud of that... I have a feeling he is going to come back one day, all ripped and beat me up for my past transgressions.

- Girls always used to wear our football jerseys on gamedays, and my junior year a girl gave me my jersey BACK after she asked for it earlier in the week - because the star WR gave her his to wear instead.
indifferent.gif

- Most embarrassing moment had to be freshman year when I jumped over a hedge bush on the way to lunch and slipped hard. I think I was trying to be cool, lots of girls saw it and laughed
tired.gif
mad.gif

- My friend used to give me his math assignment after his class so I could erase his name and put mine down and hand it in
smh.gif

- Another time A friend stole a test from the teacher's desk the day before we took it... we looked up the answers that night and made cheat sheets. I got a few wrong on purpose to be sly
pimp.gif
and got like a 97%. Afterwards the teacher came up to me saying "I knew you had it in you, I knew you could do well if you just studied hard. I almost called your mom, I was so proud of your score." I felt mad guilty
frown.gif

- In football practice we always used to go HARD (nh) on this little guy who was about 5'5" and 120 lbs... I hit sticked him into a scaffolding. Not proud of that... I have a feeling he is going to come back one day, all ripped and beat me up for my past transgressions.

- Girls always used to wear our football jerseys on gamedays, and my junior year a girl gave me my jersey BACK after she asked for it earlier in the week - because the star WR gave her his to wear instead.
indifferent.gif

- Most embarrassing moment had to be freshman year when I jumped over a hedge bush on the way to lunch and slipped hard. I think I was trying to be cool, lots of girls saw it and laughed
tired.gif
mad.gif

I got arrested in high school.

I left in handcuffs and put in the paddywagon. It was kinda cool.

That's pretty much it.

I got arrested in high school.

I left in handcuffs and put in the paddywagon. It was kinda cool.

That's pretty much it.

One time i joined the Purity club. My best friend said i'd get some play and they also leave lipstick marks
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I go to one of the meetings with some girl that was my new neighbor (She was real cool.. She was an Indian from London) And before we went into this thing she said she would take real care of me and whatnot. So im in there for like 10 minutes and they just finished reading the bible. They proceed to put on the lipstick and pull down my pants
pimp.gif
. But just as that happens the neighbor girl gets up and runs out of the house. I ran after her and missed out. Looks like you'll have to see the next new episode on RJ Berger

One time i joined the Purity club. My best friend said i'd get some play and they also leave lipstick marks
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I go to one of the meetings with some girl that was my new neighbor (She was real cool.. She was an Indian from London) And before we went into this thing she said she would take real care of me and whatnot. So im in there for like 10 minutes and they just finished reading the bible. They proceed to put on the lipstick and pull down my pants
pimp.gif
. But just as that happens the neighbor girl gets up and runs out of the house. I ran after her and missed out. Looks like you'll have to see the next new episode on RJ Berger

school lunch was self-serve pizza slices, would stack like 3 slices on a plate then cover the edges with salad to make it look like there was only one. Then I'd sell the slices for $1.00 each, Meanwhile having two 20oz cokes in my back pocket which also would be sold.

I was the guy to go to for fake lunch passes.

school lunch was self-serve pizza slices, would stack like 3 slices on a plate then cover the edges with salad to make it look like there was only one. Then I'd sell the slices for $1.00 each, Meanwhile having two 20oz cokes in my back pocket which also would be sold.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways........for me

-every morning from the beginning of junior year through the 1st half of senior year i went to school blasted

-i used to hop the fence or go to one of the many smoking spots on campus to smoke during lunch

-some days, me and my boy would leave school for lunch and come back

-i skipped a lot...but since i did my work when i actually went to class, my teachers would let it ride

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways........for me

-every morning from the beginning of junior year through the 1st half of senior year i went to school blasted

-i used to hop the fence or go to one of the many smoking spots on campus to smoke during lunch

-some days, me and my boy would leave school for lunch and come back

-i skipped a lot...but since i did my work when i actually went to class, my teachers would let it ride

Ahhh, high school... Safe to say, I breezed through my senior year
grin.gif
My friends and I basically ran the school.

-We made some sort of contraption out of metal clothe hangers and was able to open literally any classroom door... My friends and I would sneak by the janitor after our basketball practices at night just to steal tests, change marks, get answers on assignments, take some change from the drawers, and the teachers who we didn't like had it coming to them
wink.gif

-My friend and I had the keys to the cafeteria, and during the last week of school we mixed laxatives into LITERALLY everything... Let's just say the washroom lines went crazy during the last block
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Stole a bunch of stuff from people's lockers...
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif

-We made some sort of contraption out of metal clothe hangers and was able to open literally any classroom door... My friends and I would sneak by the janitor after our basketball practices at night just to steal tests, change marks, get answers on assignments, take some change from the drawers, and the teachers who we didn't like had it coming to them
wink.gif

-My friend and I had the keys to the cafeteria, and during the last week of school we mixed laxatives into LITERALLY everything... Let's just say the washroom lines went crazy during the last block
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Every-damn-body in my AP bio class cheated on EVERY single test. Thanks Shav! We all needed those answers my G!
laugh.gif

Every-damn-body in my AP bio class cheated on EVERY single test. Thanks Shav! We all needed those answers my G!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Sounds like a character on Recess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Sounds like a character on Recess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

grin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
duck-tail.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

grin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
duck-tail.jpg

Senior year... never went to my 1st period.

use to hit up my 2nd period teacher and ask him if he want any breakfast from Mcdonalds. Walk into 2nd period was like 10 minutes to spare and get marked on time.

Senior year... never went to my 1st period.

use to hit up my 2nd period teacher and ask him if he want any breakfast from Mcdonalds. Walk into 2nd period was like 10 minutes to spare and get marked on time.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif

we did both of these a few times

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif

we did both of these a few times

not going to lie my fresh year (second day) i peed on myself in class...no one knows of this except the teacher and my parents....smh

dont even want to get into the details
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom