#HIGHSCHOOLCONFESSIONS ... let's hear it, NT

Hempstead High (NY):

I had a weird first 2 years of high school...
-Parkside vs the Heights/Terrace Ave fights would shut the school down...
-There was an organized walkout coordinated by the students.
-I killed the standardized testing because most of the answers were common sense. So when they put me in the accelerated class freshman year, I had
sick.gif
sick.gif
grades.
-the first 3 chicks I seriously wanted to smash, had already smashed at least 2 of the homies. 
roll.gif
smh.gif

-I was a late bloomer, so I stayed a virgin.

Then I moved to Cary, NC for my last 2 years:

-that's when I found out about white girls with mass and farm girls
eek.gif

-A girl liked me so much she had her mom make bacon egg & cheese sandwiches for me... I never got the hint.
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

-I copped the Jordan XVI lows (red/white) early from jersey joe and thought I was doin' it!! Nobody else cared, but I did...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-Soon as I left my first period class, I ran across the street to the mall, copped the OG Spacejams, skipped second period, and carried that bag the rest of day until I got home.
embarassed.gif

-First time I got drunk was off MD 20/20 and a boone's farm
alien.gif
smh.gif

-black kids got bussed in from Raleigh (25 mins away) to help the racial makeup of the local h.s.  I graduated in 2001
tired.gif

Hempstead High (NY):

I had a weird first 2 years of high school...
-Parkside vs the Heights/Terrace Ave fights would shut the school down...
-There was an organized walkout coordinated by the students.
-I killed the standardized testing because most of the answers were common sense. So when they put me in the accelerated class freshman year, I had
sick.gif
sick.gif
grades.
-the first 3 chicks I seriously wanted to smash, had already smashed at least 2 of the homies. 
roll.gif
smh.gif

-I was a late bloomer, so I stayed a virgin.

Then I moved to Cary, NC for my last 2 years:

-that's when I found out about white girls with mass and farm girls
eek.gif

-A girl liked me so much she had her mom make bacon egg & cheese sandwiches for me... I never got the hint.
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

-I copped the Jordan XVI lows (red/white) early from jersey joe and thought I was doin' it!! Nobody else cared, but I did...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-Soon as I left my first period class, I ran across the street to the mall, copped the OG Spacejams, skipped second period, and carried that bag the rest of day until I got home.
embarassed.gif

-First time I got drunk was off MD 20/20 and a boone's farm
alien.gif
smh.gif

-black kids got bussed in from Raleigh (25 mins away) to help the racial makeup of the local h.s.  I graduated in 2001
tired.gif

carried actual brass knuckles, and a gun at school for at least 6 months. (long story)
had sex at school. twice.
skipped a teachers class for a whole semester

carried actual brass knuckles, and a gun at school for at least 6 months. (long story)
had sex at school. twice.
skipped a teachers class for a whole semester

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Me and my boys once popped a few bars into the punch and orange juice the teacher made us make. Everyone in my class was gone and feeling
pimp.gif
after lunch.

- When I turned 18 and could call in sick for myself,

what kind of school was this?
Just a public high school in Cali. You spiked the punch with Xan though?
alien.gif
laugh.gif
i don't believe this. only reason why, is it taste to horrible for no one to realize. its
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Me and my boys once popped a few bars into the punch and orange juice the teacher made us make. Everyone in my class was gone and feeling
pimp.gif
after lunch.

Just a public high school in Cali. You spiked the punch with Xan though?
alien.gif
laugh.gif
i don't believe this. only reason why, is it taste to horrible for no one to realize. its
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For the 1st period of sophomore year (my first year at that particular HS,) I'd get dropped off, pretend to go in, and go
pimp.gif
I'd often walk in 30 minutes late with Micky D's. It became a regular occurrence. My english teacher repeatedly attempted to call my mom. Little did he know that the school had my cell number instead of my mom's. I'd always just tell him "She doesn't care, she sees what I get on assignments and knows I get what's happening in class." I ended up getting my first and only F in that class. He grandfathered in an absence rule that made it virtually impossible for me to pass unless I did some brown nosing, and I keeps it real. 
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I had hair like Al Sharpton.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

For the 1st period of sophomore year (my first year at that particular HS,) I'd get dropped off, pretend to go in, and go
pimp.gif
I'd often walk in 30 minutes late with Micky D's. It became a regular occurrence. My english teacher repeatedly attempted to call my mom. Little did he know that the school had my cell number instead of my mom's. I'd always just tell him "She doesn't care, she sees what I get on assignments and knows I get what's happening in class." I ended up getting my first and only F in that class. He grandfathered in an absence rule that made it virtually impossible for me to pass unless I did some brown nosing, and I keeps it real. 
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I had hair like Al Sharpton.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
after lunch.
going barred out to school.........good times, good times

pimp.gif
after lunch.
going barred out to school.........good times, good times

@AF1SD #highschoolconfession senior year was the worst year of my life. went from knowing everybody to being a nobody. (switched schools about 6,000 miles away)

@AF1SD #highschoolconfession senior year was the worst year of my life. went from knowing everybody to being a nobody. (switched schools about 6,000 miles away)

-Leave everyday and jump mad fences to my car to dip to lunch at Jack in the Box.
-Tell my teachers that's cool when they'd talk a lot about how good their kids are at something.

That's about it, I'm not as cool as you guys.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

-Leave everyday and jump mad fences to my car to dip to lunch at Jack in the Box.
-Tell my teachers that's cool when they'd talk a lot about how good their kids are at something.

That's about it, I'm not as cool as you guys.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

-I lived about 5 minutes away (Walking) from school. My senior year I setup my off hours so they were back to back, so did my g/f. Gave me about 1:45 to go home and smash.
pimp.gif

-I would break into my school at night by climbing up on the roof and entering through the vents. My friends and I referred to this as "MGSing" (Metal Gear Solid)
laugh.gif

-The best prank we pulled from on top of the roof was setting up a big inflatable Santa Clause that lit up. We plugged it in on top of the auditorium and set it up on a timer to inflate when it got dark. It was up all X-mas break and you could see it when you drove past!
tongue.gif

-I lived about 5 minutes away (Walking) from school. My senior year I setup my off hours so they were back to back, so did my g/f. Gave me about 1:45 to go home and smash.
pimp.gif

-I would break into my school at night by climbing up on the roof and entering through the vents. My friends and I referred to this as "MGSing" (Metal Gear Solid)
laugh.gif

-The best prank we pulled from on top of the roof was setting up a big inflatable Santa Clause that lit up. We plugged it in on top of the auditorium and set it up on a timer to inflate when it got dark. It was up all X-mas break and you could see it when you drove past!
tongue.gif

Just a public high school in Cali.

Sounds believable. I know at my school you can sign yourself out for the day when you're 18, so it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Just a public high school in Cali.

Sounds believable. I know at my school you can sign yourself out for the day when you're 18, so it doesn't sound unreasonable.

Sold fake jordans and jerseys

got head in the staircase multiple times.

Got caught by a security guard gettin' head in the staircase..he didn't say anything, though
pimp.gif

Year later he was arrested for smashin' students
laugh.gif

Sold fake jordans and jerseys

got head in the staircase multiple times.

Got caught by a security guard gettin' head in the staircase..he didn't say anything, though
pimp.gif

Year later he was arrested for smashin' students
laugh.gif

For all of my freshman and some of my sophomore year I rocked something similar to this

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ High Fades

Then I moved on to tappers and never looked back

For all of my freshman and some of my sophomore year I rocked something similar to this

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ High Fades

Then I moved on to tappers and never looked back

Is it lame of me that I loved playing pep band? Snare drum FTW, on that nick cannon style 
pimp.gif

I'll never forget the one football practice where I was on scout team as a WR and this dude playing DB was grabbing my jersey mid-route... I yelled out "look at this shhh!! holding my !+*" and our d-coordinator flipped on me and made me do a pile of up-downs, not for swearing but for complaining like a girl
laugh.gif

Also who else was beasting
devil.gif
when they were freshmen at school dances and you got to dance with a senior girl?? MAN we thought they were dimepieces. The best was if you had a friend with an older bro/sis, because then all of their friends thought it was funny to grind up on your 15-year-old self and make you uncomfortable. I wasn't uncomfortable
devil.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif

Also good memories laughing at kids who were too drunk or x'ed out at dances to stand up
laugh.gif
unfortunately I never got bombed before a dance, I regret that

Back
Top Bottom