Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

no i deleted the original text. Chick texted me yes around 7 too. I'm thinkin chill with her Sunday and try to smash. If the yambs aren't given up by Sunday, then she's deaded. in the meantime, will work on getting some pics for us to better evaluate this.

The timing of those last few texts are enough to make me dead shorty...

The hell you sending" yes" 2 and a half hours later for?? Foh

Dead her playa. I had to do that with a couple of females over the past couple of weeks. One female simply forgot we was suppose to meet up lol.

My Question is why would you continue to pursue her after she flaked. Where ya self worth homie

My Question is why would you continue to pursue her after she flaked. Where ya self worth homie

Seriously. And you don't even know what it looks like. Just askin for trouble.

Yeah you've seen catfish the movie and tv series. It's either going to be a girl that looks like some hybrid animal or a man who may try to rob and possible pillage you of your organs.

no i deleted the original text. Chick texted me yes around 7 too. I'm thinkin chill with her Sunday and try to smash. If the yambs aren't given up by Sunday, then she's deaded. in the meantime, will work on getting some pics for us to better evaluate this.
you got a narrow jaw  or a weak chin?cuz you got uglyguyproblems.thats something i would of done when i was 25.chase some chick who flaked on me or teased me.

no matter if your tryin smash or just tryin to waste her time cuz she wasted yours its not worth it.

Nah I'm a good looking dude. The interested chicks I keep meeting ,when I'm out,are cuffed/ got rings. This girl isn't with the program so she will have to be dismissed esp. if no pics can be sent.

think its about time to deactivate mine, my thirst levels are at an all time low and after homie posted all those hotties, im not satisfied with any of the chicks i recently acquired

narrowed it down to a solid 3 who i actually enjoy spending time with

may add 2 more doe, theres this hot rican mami wit appeal and this ex-hooper chick wit a crazy body

Bleed...yall not gonna meet. Shes gonna delete that page in a week tops and create a new one. Something along the lines of "27...pink" and troll some more. I use to talk to her back in the day.

PatentBoy23...them angle shots got me last weekend playa lol. Man this chick was huge. She was like 5'9 and had heels on. Breast damn near touching her chin. Face was drowned in makeup. Fake *** barbie chick. Man I was looking at my surroundings the entire night lol.

Met up with this one chick I was dealing with from match last night. We met up prior to this but anyways...her cousin was in town and wanted me to tag along with her while her cousin brought her dude. Anyways after we ate, the cousin said where to next....the chick I was with suggested Grooves or Carrington's. Now if youre from Houston, u know about these two spots. We was in city centre so there were spots there as well but they elected to go to Carrington's smh. Ratchetness was turnt all the way up. Felt so damn outta place there lol. But had an ok time nonetheless.

Damn Steebie, had you a hood booger loll...but yea, imma gon head and dead ol girl then, preciate that info

New POF prospect. She working the angles?
View media item 693583

Yeah fam she got them Mark Henry arms.

My instincts tell me her titty:gut ratio is not favorable either. She hides it well but you can see the back rolls on the booty shot.

Having said all that there maybe fun times to be had. Have at it if you're just looking to stat pad.

Man I haven't got a reply in like 2 months on OKC/POF. Ahhhh this sucks 
frown.gif

City is too small. Took a month or so hiatus and came back and it's THE SAME DAMN FACES. A playa may have to expand to 25 miles plus. Don't rally want to though
mean.gif

Man im overwhelmed i cant keep with the amount of yambs being throw my way. I have so many numbers in my phone and Ive only went through 4 chicks. Im thinking about deleting my profile :smh:

Back
Top Bottom