Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So how tf am i supposed to get back on Hinge? anyone on here ever got banned? I was literally on there for maybe 2 weeks...and like i stated before...i saw a chic on there that i banged out and dipped out on YEARS AGO...a few other women were hitting me...but anyway....i think shorty the one that probly got me banned....salty *** chic....is there any way around this? cuz these mofos at hinge didnt even warn me or anything...

So how tf am i supposed to get back on Hinge? anyone on here ever got banned? I was literally on there for maybe 2 weeks...and like i stated before...i saw a chic on there that i banged out and dipped out on YEARS AGO...a few other women were hitting me...but anyway....i think shorty the one that probly got me banned....salty *** chic....is there any way around this? cuz these mofos at hinge didnt even warn me or anything...

I honestly don't know how their bans operate. Could be as simple as using a new phone to sign up for the number verification, or it could be an IP ban in which case all you need is a VPN or something when you're on the app. Only way to find out is try.

Sign up using a new phone number and if you used your facebook or IG to link your account then make sure not to do that. Instead add photos manually from your photo gallery. Lastly, in the future unmatch them before they can report you :smokin

It’s a sign if you can’t get back on , F it...There’s alotta options out here right now

This assuming you live in a decent metro area :lol:

It’s a sign if you can’t get back on , F it...There’s alotta options out here right now

This assuming you live in a decent metro area :lol:

oh im good...im in Harlem... ill get another number.. i didnt use my fb for this issshh...thank goodness.. honestly i use this to kill time or when i travel...plus its sooo many women on hinge especially out here in the city.. much appreciated for the info

I mean per that article apparently it will only disclose violent offenses. I have no issues with that. Besides if someone has basic information about you they can find arrest records already.

Any background check i've had I had to be notified, wonder how folks are going to react finding out they been checked by the person they're dating.

U right.. for their protection.. some of the stories these women be telling about encounters are off the hook..

Big facts. No sympathy for predators. They're straight weirdos.

Any background check i've had I had to be notified, wonder how folks are going to react finding out they been checked by the person they're dating.

They will most likely drop it into an updated terms of services. Apparently they will need your full government name and phone number to run one. So unless you have your 1st and last name in your profile with your number linked in the bio there shouldn't be any random checks.

it's probably not that expensive, but there's a **** drag/body rub that is the male inverse of nuru men do. It was on the hub but idk what to type to find it

The masks have me weary. Got this girls number a while back and she asked for a pic without the mask (jokingly asked if these are the new nudes). So we exchanged pics and i asked how old she was cuz she had a babyface. She said 21 🥴.(originally guessed she was mid 20s). Told her how old i was she agreed the age gap was too large. She thought i was 24-25 lol. Thanked her for the compliment and kept it moving.

The masks have me weary. Got this girls number a while back and she asked for a pic without the mask (jokingly asked if these are the new nudes). So we exchanged pics and i asked how old she was cuz she had a babyface. She said 21 🥴.(originally guessed she was mid 20s). Told her how old i was she agreed the age gap was too large. She thought i was 24-25 lol. Thanked her for the compliment and kept it moving.
How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom