His name is now Wiz Rose

I'm sorry. Forgive me, please. I had to do it.

I'm not an evil person. I promise.

Spoiler [+]
Are you not entertained?

I think I WILL refer to him as Wiz Rose now. Let's see if any non-NTers will know who I'mtalmbout

Originally Posted by DMoney82

How Kanye's !$@ taste! 

Whhhhhyyy you wanna know?
eek.gif

EDIT-I ain't even mad....chick is bad
pimp.gif
...heard the pic was from a birthday party though.

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.

This is true.

She was playin Kanye as well. I dont even think she likes dudes forreal. She just use the famous ones to increase her fame.

Ya'll dudes are clowns.
I always wondered why she had a 60 page thread.

Ya'll dudes are clowns.
Yup. There infatuation with with kanye
30t6p3b.gif

Man, Big Sean be in the studio with Ye and Wiz.

I know everytime he see Wiz with Amber he be like...

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_ljiuaf5JF01qhedrho1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Jokes aside, I feel sorry for this dude. You know she's going to break his heart, when he's obviously genuinely in love with her.

This is the only thing that gets me. Like it so blatantly obvious shes gunna do something. Or maybe that the paranoia in me speaking. Maybe she does really love him 
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom