His name is now Wiz Rose

on sum real #$%! tho, how do yall just assume she dont really love that man? we dont know wat the hell be goin on between them 2

nh1ap5.gif

I don't feel the love coming from Amber's side of the relationship. She just looks like a model he hired to have her stand beside him. Wiz is madly in love theaux. Hope the kid doesn't get hurt.

this #%!*$ gonna be the reason his next mixtape will be full of simp music 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em.
laugh.gif

dude faker than rick ross.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

How Kanye's !$@ taste! 

Really man ? How hard yall kanye stans go for another man is disgusting . Wiz is definitely a clown his music fell off tremendously when he started messing with this broad but at the end of the day he's open JUST like kanye was . She's always been a jumpoff even when kanye was with her . Yall dudes really act like he didn't create a whole album dedicated to her . He too tried to turn a *#$ into a housewife and failed . If yall want to go hard at Wiz all the time the same needs to be done to Mr West .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

How Kanye's !$@ taste! 

Really man ? How hard yall kanye stans go for another man is disgusting . Wiz is definitely a clown his music fell off tremendously when he started messing with this broad but at the end of the day he's open JUST like kanye was . She's always been a jumpoff even when kanye was with her . Yall dudes really act like he didn't create a whole album dedicated to her . He too tried to turn a *#$ into a housewife and failed . If yall want to go hard at Wiz all the time the same needs to be done to Mr West .
What in the world are you talking about?

I agree, she has always seemed like a JO.

As far as Wiz, he fell off once he got that WB deal.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.
I always wondered why she had a 60 page thread.

Thank God someone else was thinking this same thing. The first 3 pages of this thread are filled with "she cheating on him tho" like these dudes know what that chick doing. N ya'll talking bout she a notorious industry jump when all she is really known for dating is Kanye and Wiz (the Fab thing for the most part was just rumors) 
Now I aint seen nobody on NT go at Gabrielle Union like that and she has had way more "industry dudes". Or how bout Mariah Carey both of her last couple husbands were involved in the "industry" not to mention the alleged Eminem fiasco. 

Oh yea but I forgot this is NT and since Amber wasn't good enough for Ye she aint good enough for everyone else on here 
eyes.gif
. What ya'll fail to see is Ye is the one truly simping over Amber that chick don't even speak homie name and Ye still making songs and taking indirect shots on record.....

I end it with this, half of NT is simps for Kanye (yes come at me bro)
wink.gif

I honestly could care less he'll eventually learn i guess... but one thing that stuck out was how she's a Mr. Me Too type of girl.... when she was with kanye she'd dress just like him, now she's with wiz her style changed to his... all she does is chase the next hot ticket in hopes of remaining relevant. 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

good for them
and  its to many threads with dudes worried on other dudes relationships

like damn homie is it that important sounding like a beauty shop of bitter b!@##$
laugh.gif
 Real Talk.
You have to realize that a lot of these cats on here judge what the next man is wearing.
indifferent.gif

Wiz do you homie.

Originally Posted by eashawty

on sum real #$%! tho, how do yall just assume she dont really love that man? we dont know wat the hell be goin on between them 2
all of this. i'm not one to judge another mans happiness.

Let that man get his Lester Freamon on

I should admit that while Kanye did date her and was in love with her...

WE ALL KNEW THAT ____ WOULD NOT LAST.

Come on now.

Kanye was rapping about meeting a blonde **** and happened to date one for a moment. They were clearly both using each other and we knew Yeezy might have upgraded her but he knew the deal...he treated her like a trophy, not as some equal soulmate tip.

Plus, Amber was just his rebound snatch after ole girl left him crying on 808s and Heartbreak.

THIS GUY WIZ THO?! ... Total lame...and i'm a fan of both. I'm actually surprised at how smitten he is.

Caveat: This is purely from the public perspective... i know nothing about either as far as what has been released in the media.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HiDefinition

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

How Kanye's !$@ taste! 

What in the world are you talking about?

This,didn't he start goin out with Amber after 808s dropped. Album was about his Moms passing and getting this heart broken by his previous girl. 
As for Wiz,I really hope he doesn't get heart broken. Dude seems to really like this broaad. 

Yes, 808s was for his moms, only songs about Amber was "Devil In a New Dress" & "Blame Game" which were
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeezy>Wiz

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Yes, 808s was for his ***moms, only songs about Amber was "Devil In a New Dress" & "Blame Game" which were
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeezy>Wiz

***Alexis Phifer. 

Back
Top Bottom