His name is now Wiz Rose

I cant hate his 15 mmin of fame is almost up. This is just spoils of war 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by HARM

Kanye is prolly doin the mcnulty gif. Right now

Wiz is def whipped tho ..

doubt it. i can't think of one good reason why yeezy would be mad at this. with his celeb status, etc, im sure he can find another woman of equal sex appeal. amber rose is only famous because she got entered repeatedly by a famous celeb. otherwise she's another high mileage philadelphia stripper....but let em cook right?
According to some lyrics on Watch The Throne the man is still bitter about a Philly stripper 
grin.gif

Didnt someone already point out that the cake was for Wiz's 25th, where did this "they got married" !#+$ come from?

Originally Posted by toine2983

trunks206 wrote:

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

A couple years ago yall dudes beasted over Amber I mean "ill drink your bath water" type post. Now since she's not getting dug out by Kanye she's basura
laugh.gif
its crazy I mean yall dudes got me defending her and I never was a fan I always thought yall overrated her exponentially back then , but now dudes just throwing dirt all on her name like she had a nasty breakup with all of you guys when her and Kanye split .

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

How would you know if OTHER people feel the same way about her as you? Too many people tryna force their opinions onto others on NT

Thats right it is MY opinion, so get off my d!<k. You must be one of those FAKE people I mentioned.
Just like the guy who says he would rather have a 30,000 dollar Dodge instead of a 250,000 dollar Porsche.
No matter which way you look at it, thats FAKE. You are only saying that on the Internet to HATE.  In a real life situation,  we all know what he'd pick

Shut up, man.

I've got barely anything going for myself and I wouldn't wife Amber Rose. And I would be able to spot a stripper and know not to wife her in the unlikely chance that I stumbled into that situation.

Not everyone has the same views as you, and there are lots of people out there who would drive a Challenger over a Porsche.

And quite frankly your post reads like it was written by a woman on her period.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Kanye is prolly doin the mcnulty gif. Right now

Wiz is def whipped tho ..

doubt it. i can't think of one good reason why yeezy would be mad at this. with his celeb status, etc, im sure he can find another woman of equal sex appeal. amber rose is only famous because she got entered repeatedly by a famous celeb. otherwise she's another high mileage philadelphia stripper....but let em cook right?
According to some lyrics on Watch The Throne the man is still bitter about a Philly stripper 
grin.gif

Let us not forget him wanting to fight Wiz at a concert ..

And then dissing both Amber and wiz on stage ..

Hell his last CD was all about Amber ..

Call it what you want... He was gonna marry That broad
laugh.gif

right now, I'd take the challenger...

the whole foreign car thing just isn't my cup of tea...

maybe later in life though...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't it Wiz that wanted to confront 'Ye after that "Blond ****,did anything for the limelight" line?  

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't it Wiz that wanted to confront 'Ye after that "Blond ****,did anything for the limelight" line?  

Even if wiz did confront him , that what wiz 'POSED to do ..

The fact that he said that line showed he was still hurting over the break up ..

You tryin hard to defend yeezy son .. he got you on pay roll?

Kanye was sprung off the broad heavy ..

%#+$+ would've married her if they was still together

laugh.gif

Even if wiz did confront him , that what wiz 'POSED to do ..

The fact that he said that line showed he was still hurting over the break up ..

You tryin hard to defend yeezy son .. he got you on pay roll?

Kanye was sprung off the broad heavy ..

%#+$+ would've married her if they was still together

laugh.gif
,I didn't say anything about knowing if dude was gonna marry her or not. Just remember hearing hat Wiz wanted to confront him over that line.

Why is everyone arguing about Ye and Wiz????  If they are married, there is a pre-nup.
Stop acting like she aint bad, or like yall wouldnt wife her.
There is too many FAKE people on NT. You say one thing on the internet, then would do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE in a real life situation.

I wouldn't dare wife that broad....never saw the hype even when she was getting smanged by Ye or Fab...strippers and skanks don't do anything for me bruh

Both Kanye and Wiz got sprung off of a stripper. They both lost there. However, looking at her, and considering skills she may have acquired in her previous occupation, one can imagine how they might have become sprung.

Both have also made some real lame music while being sprung off her.

That said, Kanye's spiteful lyrics are nothing to Wiz being on one knee on stage and getting her name tatted.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Why is everyone arguing about Ye and Wiz????  If they are married, there is a pre-nup.
Stop acting like she aint bad, or like yall wouldnt wife her.
There is too many FAKE people on NT. You say one thing on the internet, then would do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE in a real life situation.

I wouldn't dare wife that broad....never saw the hype even when she was getting smanged by Ye or Fab...strippers and skanks don't do anything for me bruh
+1
I would never wife anyone who has nudes on the internet.
Also, not a fan of her hair, or lack of.

Originally Posted by tyisny
Noooooooooo....Please tell me that wasn't from this year West Indian day parade, people getting shot left and right while my man catching dubs
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And half of yalll going to end up marrying ho's, you never really know a person past sexual history so what does it really matter for.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by tyisny
Noooooooooo....Please tell me that wasn't from this year West Indian day parade, people getting shot left and right while my man catching dubs
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And half of yalll going to end up marrying ho's, you never really know a person past sexual history so what does it really matter for.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom