His name is now Wiz Rose

9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SDS45

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AEA18

I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em.
laugh.gif

Jay z said something similar yet nobody gives him crap for it.

True that beyonce > amber, but still. It's the principle!
jay is like 50 you expect him to "duck 'em" forever?
wiz is what 20? and he wifed up a jump stripper who ran thru half the industry 
laugh.gif
 you can see why mans are clowning 

I could care less either way, pre or post amber, wiz is wack 
roll.gif

just saying.

and yeah i dont care for wiz either, especially after he dare call Ghost lame
30t6p3b.gif

I dont mind or care that he wife Amber ... But I kind of hate when you go to see him perform he has his chick on stage and start getting on his knees and all this lovely dubby *+%% ... but whatever ... let the dude live!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Why is everyone arguing about Ye and Wiz????  If they are married, there is a pre-nup.
Stop acting like she aint bad, or like yall wouldnt wife her.
There is too many FAKE people on NT. You say one thing on the internet, then would do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE in a real life situation.

^

How would you know if OTHER people feel the same way about her as you? Too many people tryna force their opinions onto others on NT

Lol I dont see the big deal..maybe they really do love each other?? Who cares anyway

Originally Posted by illphillip

And I guess Jay is fake because he married Beyonce after what he spit on his first verse in "Big Pimpin'"?

You shorties need to get your mind's right. People grow and mature.

You will too some day.....

Nah cause Wiz is barely 25 and could have any skeez on the market and ALL of us knew kanye was happy but he wasn't gonna MARRY that oooo 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

And I guess Jay is fake because he married Beyonce after what he spit on his first verse in "Big Pimpin'"?

Nah cause Wiz is barely 25 and could have any skeez on the market and ALL of us knew kanye was happy but he wasn't gonna MARRY that oooo 
roll.gif
Some ppl mature quicker than others. I doubt Kanye is on Wiz's mind. Plus who says he still can't have any skeez while being married?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif
Oh. Did you and Kanye discuss this?

lol jay-z dated beyonce for like 6 years,,,,,nd beyonce didn't jump from one RAPPER to the next (at least not publicly)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

How would you know if OTHER people feel the same way about her as you? Too many people tryna force their opinions onto others on NT

Thats right it is MY opinion, so get off my d!<k. You must be one of those FAKE people I mentioned.
Just like the guy who says he would rather have a 30,000 dollar Dodge instead of a 250,000 dollar Porsche.
No matter which way you look at it, thats FAKE. You are only saying that on the Internet to HATE.  In a real life situation,  we all know what he'd pick

^^^Yea, Beyonce had ONE bf before Jay-Z, and from what I heard, he dogged her out pretty good. So yes, two different
scenarios.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

Thats right it is MY opinion, so get off my d!<k. You must be one of those FAKE people I mentioned.
Just like the guy who says he would rather have a 30,000 dollar Dodge instead of a 250,000 dollar Porsche.
No matter which way you look at it, thats FAKE. You are only saying that on the Internet to HATE.  In a real life situation,  we all know what he'd pick
Did I say there was anything wrong with your opinion? 
indifferent.gif
,Get outta here. How the hell is somebody's opinion "fake" or "hate"?? Quit trying so hard troll. 

Originally Posted by HARM

Kanye is prolly doin the mcnulty gif. Right now

Wiz is def whipped tho ..

doubt it. i can't think of one good reason why yeezy would be mad at this. with his celeb status, etc, im sure he can find another woman of equal sex appeal. amber rose is only famous because she got entered repeatedly by a famous celeb. otherwise she's another high mileage philadelphia stripper....but let em cook right?

Back
Top Bottom