Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Quote:
I can assure you all that they won't be the Air Jordan IV or the OTHER Air Jordan XII that will be released NEXT summer.

WOW.....you aren't saying what I think you are saying are you?? Is it possible that they are coming as soon as this summer??? Say it ain't so. I'm going to go to bed now hoping I misread what you posted.....because if they drop as a QS this summer....I'm in SERIOUS DEBT TROUBLE.

Maybe you are talking about Summer '05.....manposite -- some hints man....I will start selling my whole collection to get the extra $$ if necessary....please, a little love for the poor.

You got 3 right :tongue:
tongue.gif
I'm hoping its the Xs, XIIIs and IVs that I was right about. But if they don't come out next year they'll come out the year afterwards right? IVs colorways will be the fire reds and military blues for sure?
[/center]

Quote:
Omega, how did u get into this? How do you get the info?

Omega's nobody, he's posting in here pretending he is. Just listen to TIMBOS or manposite.

And before you stab at me for being a newbie, I'm someone else on here who's well known using a different user name, so don't try.

^That couldn't be right because we know the XIX is gonna be released next year and the IV's. So it's between the X's and the XIII's and i'm guessing the X's.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

i haven't read the whole thread yet so i don't know if anyone else has suggested this.

but i think the clue is in how it says AIR JORDAN at the bottom.

when blown up, the writing appears to say: AIR JORDAIV

but then again, i may be looking into this too much.

Nice orange..but i'm not sure because if you look in the other post they already have told us that the IV's are coming out in summer '04.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

Quote:
I can assure you all that they won't be the Air Jordan IV or the OTHER Air Jordan XII that will be released NEXT summer.

Isn't this stating that the IV's, and another pair of XII's will be released next summer?

Check it.........even though im a newbie on niketalk, I know my Jordans and that pic for sure is either the XIII's or the X's we should jump to conclusion here people. Dont say it's the X's and get all depressed if it's really the XIII's and vice versa. They posted that pic up there for a reason.........to inform us.......make us feen....and read all our stupid comments while sit at their cribs and laugh at us. Just leave it at X or XIII and wait till November or December for someone to come up with a real picutre........................1
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

ok suppose the X's are being released....(hopefully) how is the timeline on the soles gonna be changed?
95-03? jes wondering...

man i'm getting impatient!!! i wanna noe whas comin out and what colorways!!!!!!

Hey,

It seems people are getting confused when we say 'Holiday 04' when what we mean 04/05 to set it strait.

And when I said there would be another two Air Jordan XII retroed during the summer of 04, I didn't make a mistake.

But the XII aren't THE retro...

BRB

Thanks.

LOL @ 2 year ahead info, thanks and all but thats 2 years AWAY, id rather see pics of Jordan 19.
[/b]​

i don't know about you guys but this is getting damn annoying. I usually don't post and complain but if you have info share it and if you don't want to just keep it to yourself and stop trying to mess with everyone
"There is but one God and Muhammad is his prophet"

manposite i want my 12's!!!!......i mean since they are gettin retro'd...can you send em out soon? thanks!
<----- HAVE you seen this knitted hat??? WILL PAY $$$$$ FOR IT in other colors too, let me know????
DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella<++Need/Got sz 9 kicks??? let me know++

Quote:
i don't know about you guys but this is getting damn annoying. I usually don't post and complain but if you have info share it and if you don't want to just keep it to yourself and stop trying to mess with everyone

I know right. Thats what I was saying last night but manposite said he would have more clues tonight. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Those XIII are such fire.

And the N does kinda look like IV, maybe just being :nerd:
nerd.gif

I'll care more when it gets closer to release date. I mean 1 and 2 years away....it's good to know but.......
I have over 2000 post.
927 times i've tried to make a joke, and nobody laughed
34 times I've made a thread and got less than 10 replies
I've been given the stone face 117 times(17 by Henz0)
I've failed....that is why...................I've failed

Back
Top Bottom