HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

wait until she is in a really good mood, and then tell her the news about the shoes. Make sure to say “I just can’t hide stuff from you, and I want to be honest about purchases” and stuff like that for extra bonus points. You’ve got a couple days before the shoes arrive.

also, if you don’t tell her, she will find out at some point.
Dude I have like 30 minutes to cancel order…I wonder if I should? Don’t want to feel guilty. I got her the new ninja foodi and she got me the series 7 watch. I feel like **** cause we agreed that was it for Christmas.

On a side note there was 23 bidders with 6 hours left. I know they are pissed I bought it out. Dude had the cheapest pair with the cleanest house.

Dude I have like 30 minutes to cancel order…I wonder if I should? Don’t want to feel guilty. I got her the new ninja foodi and she got me the series 7 watch. I feel like **** cause we agreed that was it for Christmas.
my best advice is to just keep it a secret and never wear em in front of her. and then in 4 years break em out in front of her, be like you traded something and got these.

my best advice is to just keep it a secret and never wear em in front of her. and then in 4 years break em out in front of her, be like you traded something and got these.
She gonna find out when she ask how much is on my card when we pay it off next. I let her handle the numbers when I’m at work. She works too. It’s just hard being a sneaker head and married. At a certain point they stop understanding.

In 4 years the soles will be piss yellow and the shoes will squeak right out of the box.

IMG_20211216_210414_619.jpg
IMG_20211216_210414_648.jpg
IMG_20211216_210414_674.jpg

I'm in love!! That is all!!

She gonna find out when she ask how much is on my card when we pay it off next. I let her handle the numbers when I’m at work. She works too. It’s just hard being a sneaker head and married. At a certain point they stop understanding.
If you really want em that bad, I say sell one of your other pairs from your collection that you know you no longer need so you can tell her it's a wash therefore if she sees the new charge on the card you can give her the cash from the other pair you just sold

Even Steven, works with my lady all the time since she knows I'm just recycling my collection instead of coming out of pocket.

I hit on SNKRS reserve for the first time
And hit on SNKRS app for the first time in a year
Sold my reserve pair to help fund the keeper pair from snkrs
Now it looks like UPS might have “lost” them

I suck
Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wearing my Jubilees.
prolly the one pair of xis i regret passing on....i felt like i had enough black based xis, but that allblack sits pretty good, ill admit...
wanted em legend blues first, but man that white patent mid browns out kinda bad...
beautiful shoe nonetheless....

I hit on SNKRS reserve for the first time
And hit on SNKRS app for the first time in a year
Sold my reserve pair to help fund the keeper pair from snkrs
Now it looks like UPS might have “lost” them

I suck

man, I know we are Monday qb’ing… but you really should have sold off the other one after they both arrive so you can pick the best two shoes for yourself, and then sell off the pair that is not as great.

so did you keep them? lol.

just be up front about it. you did it out of Fomo and how you'll offset it. of all the things you hide from your wife, shoes are not one of them. save the hiding for those things :smokin :evil:

open up a new account

man, I know we are Monday qb’ing… but you really should have sold off the other one after they both arrive so you can pick the best two shoes for yourself, and then sell off the pair that is not as great.
Oh most definitely. I’m damn near 40
I should have known better

Back
Top Bottom