Honest Store Owners Still Exist: A Grape V story, 3 years later

Sorry for all the typos guys...i typed it in a hurry and would edit but i hate it when it says i edited at the bottom of my posts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

size 13 dont move in da hood like that, but online is a different story.
If they were on display they wouldn't have been in the store for as long as they were...I think he wanted the buyer to actually wear theminstead of having some size 9 rocking reseller to jump on them

Originally Posted by jonny1200

The stores alright i doubt there's that many gems left. The owners cool to certain people (don't go there dressed like a hypebeast tho)

I hear a lot of shady stuff about Premium Goods though, there suppose to get everything but barely have anything (I live 5 minutes away btw).

All that stuff has been sitting there for years so he had to sell them eventually. How much were the black lasers tho?

That's really hard to believe since he raffles off everything major and videotapes it

Originally Posted by jonny1200

I hear a lot of shady stuff about Premium Goods though, there suppose to get everything but barely have anything (I live 5 minutes away btw).

Isn't that the goal of having a successful store? That would mean that hes moving it all no? If you get everything ..and it is still sitting in the storeI'd say your not doing a good job.

I guess if you're happy that's cool, but the last pair of DS Grape V's in a 13 went for $202.50, so it's not really a great deal

wish i knew someone like that out in Atlanta
pretty sure there some cool people out here thatll sell cheap heat tho
nice find

i know duke....he's official...that spot always got some goodies layin around

congrats mang!

i just got a sz 13 this week also for a great price....mad hyped for them in the mail

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I guess if you're happy that's cool, but the last pair of DS Grape V's in a 13 went for $202.50, so it's not really a great deal

Alot of people dont even %%!+ with ebay anymore so i dont see it as a viable source for the value of anything...They move on Flight Club for $350 all day

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Alot of people dont even %%!+ with ebay anymore so i dont see it as a viable source for the value of anything...
ebay is still da standard of which sneakers are giving value, its free market right at work.

nice pickup kampoutkid.
reminds me of when I found the VI/XVII cdp in my size over the summer for retail and no taxes.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom