Horrible Bosses. Vol We All have had one| Out now

movie was terrible. too blunt in every one of its jokes and the story was easily predictable. only redeeming quality was how fine aniston is

From reading the reviews it looks good. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

From reading the reviews it looks good. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

heard jen aniston is topless in this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Saw a special screening of it last month.

Its an okay movie, the plot is a bit predictable and the actors dialouge and individual personalities make the movie a bit more bearable.

Jennifer Aniston has still got it.

BRAD YOU A FOOL SON

who is that in your avy?
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Saw a special screening of it last month.

Its an okay movie, the plot is a bit predictable and the actors dialouge and individual personalities make the movie a bit more bearable.

Jennifer Aniston has still got it.

BRAD YOU A FOOL SON

who is that in your avy?
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Just got back from it, pretty good flick. Consistently funny throughout, every joke hit, Charlie Day was a toned down Charlie Kelly which was excellent (loved the little lawyer thing too). Ending was a bit eh, could've been a little better if they gave the film an extra ten minutes but it didn't hurt the overall experience. Loved Colin Farrel in this in his limited role; dude should do more comedies (between this and In Bruges I'm impressed).

Just got back from it, pretty good flick. Consistently funny throughout, every joke hit, Charlie Day was a toned down Charlie Kelly which was excellent (loved the little lawyer thing too). Ending was a bit eh, could've been a little better if they gave the film an extra ten minutes but it didn't hurt the overall experience. Loved Colin Farrel in this in his limited role; dude should do more comedies (between this and In Bruges I'm impressed).

Back
Top Bottom