HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

Lucci really the hottest thing in the streets fam as far as newcomers easy. Cinco my dude he should be bigger than he is right now smh

Flippa boring man :lol:. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.

Lucci be preachin out here

Flippa boring man :lol:. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.
The same exact **** this ***** do but no Croaning... ill take it. All these atl ****** really rapping about the same **** no matter how u slice it, I just like mines without whining.

Flippa boring???? Man if you can't listening to his stuff and not instantly want to throw elbows and hit the person next to you, you dint have a pulse :lol:

The same exact **** this ***** do but no Croaning... ill take it. All these atl ****** really rapping about the same **** no matter how u slice it, I just like mines without whining.

Flippa boring???? Man if you can't listening to his stuff and not instantly want to throw elbows and hit the person next to you, you dint have a pulse :lol:

Nah man. With them QC dudes....its just hyper violence, trap, money and bishes 24/7. Ain't no feeling in it. Just the same beats with the same flows. Over and over. Guess I'm just tired of the Migos flow since the industry whored it out. I can get bangers from Future, Thug, Migos etc. I'll still check out some songs here and there to bump in the whip from time to time. Actually listening to "Trenchez" right now. The GOAT Skippa song :lol:.

With Lucci....he uses a more mellowed out production, different flow, and real content. This ***** really be preaching. I remember I used to write him off as a just a croaner...til I gave the music a closer listen.....and realized he's really talking about something.

He really saying stuff on these tracks

Last edited:
Still ain't turn

Thugger
Kodak
Only times I've turned

Last edited:
Me either. Seem like he got a lil hood following, my bm whole family stay playing his stuff with they ratchet *** . Voice is still awful though :x

Me either. Seem like he got a lil hood following, my bm whole family stay playing his stuff with they ratchet *** . Voice is still awful though :x
:lol: its dirty ***** music (no shots at wavy) every dude in my city I see post it be one of the dirty ******.

Everybody in houston fw YFN

2 people in the world
Those that wish you well & those that want well for ya

:lol: its dirty ***** music (no shots at wavy) every dude in my city I see post it be one of the dirty ******.

The opposite in my city.....and what I seen. Only slick ****** fw YFN. Fly sht only.

Once Meek give you the young ***** doing to cosingn, you on your way. And meek did that.

Everybody in houston fw YFN

2 people in the world
Those that wish you well & those that want well for ya

Talk talk to Em :pimp:

Flippa> all these new atl dudes tho. Dab father snagging on all these dudes. Never thought he would be more than a migos shadow but he made his own image.

Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone :lol:

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan

Son is absolutely garbage ... One of the worst rap voices ever .. He's ruined so many good songs he's up there with Ralo

Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone :lol:

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan
That's cool. But outside the A 21 is bigger than him.

Back
Top Bottom