House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Are those TB Baby Blue Soldier IIIs?

Thank for the pics DS

Yeah they are, the same from eastbay BTW.

also, they still have the pink, irish, and Christ the King Soldier III's.

Rock, how would you compare the soldiers to the BB's?

I heard that the kobe iv 4 rings will releasing the first week of november as a HOH release dont know how much of that is true but will see

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Thank for the pics DS

They aren't even close. For me there is Chafing on the Soldiers...and not a snug fit. The BB1's are a Foot Glove for lack of a better term.. with aRide that isn't comparable. For whatever reason Zoom just rides differently in the Zoom BB1s than they do on any other shoe... this includes the 2k3 whichI swore by until these babies came along.

I think the Soldiers are just ok and better for rockin with Jeans off court.. but thats just me. Im completely bias when it comes to comparing the Zoom BB1 toany other shoe.. because for me.. It simply doesn't. Again.. my opinion only.

So NT still no info on what's releasing at the HOH-MD??? They advertised it today on one of the radio stations, can't remember which one.

Thank for the pics DS

They aren't even close. For me there is Chafing on the Soldiers...and not a snug fit. The BB1's are a Foot Glove for lack of a better term.. with a Ride that isn't comparable. For whatever reason Zoom just rides differently in the Zoom BB1s than they do on any other shoe... this includes the 2k3 which I swore by until these babies came along.

I think the Soldiers are just ok and better for rockin with Jeans off court.. but thats just me. Im completely bias when it comes to comparing the Zoom BB1 to any other shoe.. because for me.. It simply doesn't. Again.. my opinion only.
Thanks. I loved the BB1's but it's so hard to find a pair in a 9.5 right now and I'm hoping the BB3's feel the same way. The lookgood and seem to resemble the BB1's more then the BB2's (which I did not like). I needed a basketball shoe so I picked up the Soldier III's andhopefully that can hold me down til the BB3's hit the states (when is that again) since it seems like it's taking forever.

Thank for the pics DS

They aren't even close. For me there is Chafing on the Soldiers...and not a snug fit. The BB1's are a Foot Glove for lack of a better term.. with a Ride that isn't comparable. For whatever reason Zoom just rides differently in the Zoom BB1s than they do on any other shoe... this includes the 2k3 which I swore by until these babies came along.

I think the Soldiers are just ok and better for rockin with Jeans off court.. but thats just me. Im completely bias when it comes to comparing the Zoom BB1 to any other shoe.. because for me.. It simply doesn't. Again.. my opinion only.

I Cosign on that...The Lebron Zoom Soldiers should only be used for casual use, Nike should of just named the Lebron Zoom Soldiers "LebronSoldiers" and leave out the Zoom. IMO the shoe has no Zoom feel to it the best Zoom Fit on a Lebron shoe IMO were the 20-5-5
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Just came from the London House of Hoops they have the London Exclusive Hyperize it's baby blue with the flag on the tongue(far top left), and the Lebron VII with London written on the heel. They had all the Asia exclusive Cradle rock lows, Cobra collection, Transformer collection, in basically all sizes seemed like. Also most of the Zoom Soldier 3s HOH exclusives, college hyperizes and other stuff here check it out in the pic. That's me and I purchased the Destro hyperize, Megatrons, soundwaves, and Thailand cradle rocks. I wanted the Philippines(REPRESENT) but they didn't have my size... Well my girl is Thai so that's cool anyway. I'm here till next week then i'm in Houston looks as if I've been to all these of Hoops in like 2 weeks, I was just in beverly center like last week. If anyone wants anything here in London LMK I can purchase it for you, WITH YOUR MONEY! via paypal... email me at xherrera@hawaii.edu you can message me too... Now on to the pics.
376390728.jpg

376390731.jpg

376390729.jpg

went in there today for the first time, ain't bad...got the Shox BB4's in the original silver, black and blue cw also...some red suede fusion4's, winterized spizikes, Odom and Gasol Hyperize PE's, Chris Paul Ol' School 3's and everything else you mentioned. real funny cuz just inanother post i was saying there wasnt an HOH over here and i noticed it 2day...but in my defence they just opened up also...the london hyperizes are 3m also...

[h2]House of Hoops Opening at theMall at Prince Georges in Maryland[/h2]
This Sunday, 10/25 House of Hoops will open inside the existing Foot Locker store at the Mall at Prince Georges in Hyattsville, Maryland. Star NBA forward for the Washington Wizards, Caron Butler, will be stopping by for grand opening events that run from 2-4 pm. Limited new release kicks will be on hand, so stay tuned for a list of what to expect.

DMV stand up, i know yall happy

I dnt understand If Nike used full-length zoom air in shoes in the past, how is it that the only shoe that I felt was exactly what full-leght zoom air WASSUPPOSED to feel like was used in the ZOOM BB1. Huarache 2k4, Kobe I,II,III, lebrons just dnt compare to the BB1 in cushioning. Why Nike? WHY? BB1 are classic,PRAYING, PRAYING FOR THE TP BLK WHITE PE to release.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

[h2]House of Hoops Opening at the Mall at Prince Georges in Maryland[/h2]
This Sunday, 10/25 House of Hoops will open inside the existing Foot Locker store at the Mall at Prince Georges in Hyattsville, Maryland. Star NBA forward for the Washington Wizards, Caron Butler, will be stopping by for grand opening events that run from 2-4 pm. Limited new release kicks will be on hand, so stay tuned for a list of what to expect.

DMV stand up, i know yall happy
Dudes are going to be up there crying and weeping in line waiting for that joint. It will be one of the only times some of my bredren see myPinoy friends up close and personal. A union and bonding of sorts.

Have fun ya'll.. someone text me with what "exclusive to DC" kicks they release. if its not an Away colorway of a Caron shoe with Patent on it..keep your anytime minutes.

Rock....

Besides a few special Caron c/w..what else could be exclusive to the DMV area? I would hope for any foam/flight but i HIGHLY doubt that will happen. Can youforsee another shoe becoming the go-to area exclusive model?

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Rock....

Besides a few special Caron c/w..what else could be exclusive to the DMV area? I would hope for any foam/flight but i HIGHLY doubt that will happen. Can you forsee another shoe becoming the go-to area exclusive model?
We could always get a Capitol or Nationals or Capitals or White House.. Lincoln or some sort of major monument or for goodness sakes a SkinsColorway.. or Bullets throwback type...

I mean if the Carbon Fiber Foam.. Flightposite or someother type came out it wouldn't be so bad eh?

Maybe, BUT I doubt it we will get a Jordan exclusive. He did end his career with the Wizards. Would be nice

I think Jordan would as soon come back out of retirement and play the Wiz and try to score 60 than let their colors be on his shoe again for a signature orexclusive.

Just my thoughts....

Back
Top Bottom