House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by gavman23

http://unlocked.footlocke...-mall-at-prince-georges/
list of all the shoes exclusive to the hoh this weekend
Im disappointed for my loyal Sneaker friends that was hoping for DC exclusive "good" stuff... oh well...

Im a laker fan and I dont see alot of DC dudes rockin these... altho I could be wrong... we do have a large Hypebeast Skinny Jean Contingent... I kid.. Ikid....... a little

And really?
I guess for theSkateboarders? Maybe Im being too critical...Maybe Im wrong...

those skyposites are horrid
sick.gif

With as many Models that release and possible colorways.. there should NEVER and I mean NEVER be a slow moment in ANY HoH....

There are several kicks that could sell better by making them energy releases at HoH....and some cities could use Colorways of other cities..

i.e.Utah could sell in other HoH cities due to shoes their players wear...

Find a City with a huge Russian Contigent...and AK47's could fly off the shelves..

I promised I would stop throwing out stuff.. .... let me stop...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

those skyposites are horrid
sick.gif

QFT. I was expecting something better. And not trying to be to critical but shouldn't they be 301 Skyposites and not 202 since the store is in PG county?

Just left the HOHMD & horrid does not even describe those skyposites or whatever the heck they are. They have the copper Pennys, & all the collegeHyperize. They also have all of the Soldiers. The bad thing about it is that the DTLR is selling the silver 1/2 cents also, so that can be taken off of theexclusive list. They also had the China Lebron. Got to touch the 4 rings & to me they are not that great, but just my opinion, so if you want them I canpick them up for someone.

Do they have the Dunkman Soldiers Bmoore? Or am I asking too much for those to still be in existence? lol

PGP is so far from me, Im better off going thru Rapido and UpandComing for my HoH needs.. lol

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Man, I was hoping for a Caron Blue Chip PE...lol....

caron PE zoom flight club are on sale for $99 at HoHny
Alot of that stuff may be on sale down this way too...unfortunately..

Its so weird.... you dont have to force stuff with HoH's... just put out the hot stuff..

Not the stuff you HOPE will be Hot.. not the stuff you THINK will be hot.. just release the HOT stuff that WILL FLY off the shelves.. You can use in-linestuff to take those chances.. Why use an energy store for that?

I would think the stock rooms would be smaller at HoH's because its intent is NOT to hold much of it long at all. I fear those who stole borrowed ideas toput this in place will lose their focus or wont know how to execute it thru and thru...and HoHs will become just extra Footlockers with colorful stuff in itand Nike will own their own Tier 0 accounts..

Im hoping for the sake of some of my peoples who still work doing SMUs and Energy stuff that it succeeds.. However I think the same dudes who sat in a roomthinkin up the Air Force 25 Marketing Scheme think up this stuff...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Man, I was hoping for a Caron Blue Chip PE...lol....

caron PE zoom flight club are on sale for $99 at HoHny
are there any mayo's flight clubs left?

Alright because I was in a FL and there was a space on the wall that said like "House of Hoops" and it had a bunch of Kobe's, new Lebrons,Hyperize's and a few other retros. It just didn't seem to be as "special" as the way I've been reading about these grand opening andexclusives.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

ron- i knew you would cave on those...great pick up
Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

nice scoop Ron - did they have any Chinas left?

I tried holding out...lol

Tomas, they did - CHI HOH got a re-up of them. I know they had a size 10, don't know about your size 10.5. I was soooooo tempted to get them, but Iresisted....

Back
Top Bottom