Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

It’s unfortunate. This team is not good. Gotta clean house after this season including Morey. Too many losers.

This game 7 needs to be more vs the Clippers than vs the Warriors. “Home” team has won every game, so make sure that doesn’t change.

Hear that whisper? That's "them" praying that you guys lose tonight so they don't have to see you in round 2.

Tcb tonight. "Wear your rocket like you rest in Houston." - fab

Last edited:
Hear that whisper? That's "them" praying that you guys lose tonight so they don't have to see you in round 2.

Tcb tonight. "Wear your rocket like you rest in Houston." - fab

That’s been the case since the playoffs started.

I expect Houston to win tonight, but MDA starting EG over House lets me know he is 100% willing to go damn in flames being stubborn simply to prove a point. Basically if they win, he looks smart cause he did it “his way”, and if not, it really doesn’t matter, cause it would be his last game as the Rockets coach and he’s always been nonchalant anyway.

That’s been the case since the playoffs started.

I expect Houston to win tonight, but MDA starting EG over House lets me know he is 100% willing to go damn in flames being stubborn simply to prove a point. Basically if they win, he looks smart cause he did it “his way”, and if not, it really doesn’t matter, cause it would be his last game as the Rockets coach and he’s always been nonchalant anyway.
I've wanted to see the rockets succeed for years now. My biggest thing with MDA has been just that...his lack of adjustment. As much as I like cp3 and want to see him succeed, I'm pulling for the rockets tonight. Good luck guys

so much i could write about that game. defensive effort was abysmal early. just standing and watching guys shoot right in front of them without even putting a simple hand up to contest the shot. guys falling down and just laying there instead of jumping back up and running back on d. led to so many 5 on 4's and easy buckets. all that little **** adds up and it just perplexes me as to why it happens.

good win though. finally won a close game against the best crunch time team this season. let's see if we can put something together against LA. if we can steal the first one, it would be huge obviously.

so much i could write about that game. defensive effort was abysmal early. just standing and watching guys shoot right in front of them without even putting a simple hand up to contest the shot. guys falling down and just laying there instead of jumping back up and running back on d. led to so many 5 on 4's and easy buckets. all that little **** adds up and it just perplexes me as to why it happens.

good win though. finally won a close game against the best crunch time team this season. let's see if we can put something together against LA. if we can steal the first one, it would be huge obviously.

The defense is the sole reason a guy like Dort had 30 points. We don’t need to do garbage like that vs LA and have career highs for Caruso

Idgaf what anybody says

This was me on that block.

20200903_021009.jpg

Refs tried to screw y'all mad times.

Refs were the worst I've seen in a minute today.

The rockets are better suited for a matchup vs the lakers than they are vs the thunder. The lakers don’t have any guards who will just beat Covington, Green, or Tucker off the dribble.

Portland tried to match LA by going big and it worked in LAs favor. We’re going to run Dwight and Javale off the floor and AD is going to have to play 38-40 minutes a night.

I think they ultimately beat us in 6, but I think we can keep it competitive throughout.

The rockets are better suited for a matchup vs the lakers than they are vs the thunder. The lakers don’t have any guards who will just beat Covington, Green, or Tucker off the dribble.

Portland tried to match LA by going big and it worked in LAs favor. We’re going to run Dwight and Javale off the floor and AD is going to have to play 38-40 minutes a night.

I think they ultimately beat us in 6, but I think we can keep it competitive throughout.

This is why I was so adamant about them beating the Thunder, because after 7 games of Dort (who will probably be a Rocket during Harden’s swan song years), the opportunity to face Smith, Green, Caruso, KCP, Rondo, and Kuzma should provide some relief. AD and Bron will be AD and Bron, but I also expect games where Bron will be old and AD will be soft as baby ****. I give the Rockets a pretty fair chance to beat them provided it’s Rockets vs Lakers and not Rockets vs Lakers featuring Refs and ESPN wanting Lakers vs Clippers.

Russ smoked 2 layups in the clutch but I’m pleased with his performance from yesterday. It’s his 3 rd game back, season on the line and he held it down while harden was getting some rest in the early 4th quarter. He played a good game imo and his heart is always there which I’ll take everyday on this team

I was extremely confident Jim and Mr. Westbrook would get us the win.

Back
Top Bottom