Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Russ smoked 2 layups in the clutch but I’m pleased with his performance from yesterday. It’s his 3 rd game back, season on the line and he held it down while harden was getting some rest in the early 4th quarter. He played a good game imo and his heart is always there which I’ll take everyday on this team
Agreed on everything, you need that fire

“They didn’t believe we’d do it” “They tried to hold us back” lol
5764559F-1742-46A0-AE86-0C408BDB31E2.jpeg

Saw some posts on twitter saying if the Rockets did make a run, they would be taking out former Rockets players, and looking at it team by team:

OKC:
Chris Paul

Lakers:
Dwight

Clippers:
Marcus Morris
Lou Will
Pat Bev
Harrell

:lol: :lol:

Feel like the lead should be larger, but not too many complaints. Russ has to shake more of that rest off, and EG needs to drive more, didn’t like those open misses.

i was convinced if we didn't take a solid 12-15 point lead by like 8 min left in the game we'd end up losing a close one. they ended up pulling away a little later than that though so obviously i don't know wtf i'm talking about. good win. if we can take another one sunday though, it'll be huuuuuuge.

i was convinced if we didn't take a solid 12-15 point lead by like 8 min left in the game we'd end up losing a close one. they ended up pulling away a little later than that though so obviously i don't know wtf i'm talking about. good win. if we can take another one sunday though, it'll be huuuuuuge.

The non-Harden minutes were fantastic. It dicey when it was something like 78-76, and I think around 87-82, but overall, they did what they were supposed to do. EG has to play like this every game. Westbrook has to stay under control. I feel like he’ll eventually get tech’s you some time. Outstanding job but Tucker and all the non-Harden guys for not holding their heads when the Lakers would get some momentum.

You can't outrun LAW AND ORDER. TRASH LAKERS BETTER KNOW THAT JIM AND MR. WESTBROOK ARE HERE TO STAY.

Team needs to be efficient as possible and play smart b-ball, especially when it comes to fouls. Also still need to limit guys like Rondo, Caruso, and such. We’ll instantly know if there’s funny **** going on if Harden/PJ instantly have 3 fouls in the first quarter.

Not the same intensity on defense, and rapid fire turnovers currently, gotta clean that up. Harden may have deferred a bit too much early on as well. These Rivers shots as the shot clock goes down 0]

Even though they clawed back, you can’t fall into that kind of whole. I figured their lefts would get them die to the shortened rotation, but Westbrook in particular was REALLY bad. It’s whatever when guys like Rivers, Green, or Mclemore don’t bring much, but when your star does it, it really stinks. He needs to first but under control. Get the next game.
11F4A2F7-1B1F-4DC4-AC13-8F3525731625.jpeg
71F55001-3FC5-4699-B621-F914A22978CF.jpeg

feel like i've said this multiple times this year, but if russ just played awful instead of next level god awful, we'd probably win that game. if he was able to play like he was during that stretch in the season when he was our best player for like a month or so straight then we'd be killing everyone right now.

I mentioned this to somebody else, but it’s weird that league wide when teams shift to zone, other teams act like they’ve never been seen before. That shouldn’t happen in 2020. That has been fairly heavily used since the Heatles formed. At least they did adjust, just couldn’t finish it off due to Russ being abysmal instead of just even bad like puglife puglife said.

Ideally, Russ should be sharing a stop with Covington, but even if he were to be right in the middle of the axis, they’d be 2-0 right now.

Back
Top Bottom