Houston TX NikeTalkers...

:lol: i can only imagine that there are no grown men with jobs waiting days for a release they can buy for less than a hundred bucks over retail on eBay..I guess i aint mad if its all kids, but please tell me this is NOT how it works in TX :lol: (just moved here from the bay area)

:lol: i can only imagine that there are no grown men with jobs waiting days for a release they can buy for less than a hundred bucks over retail on eBay..I guess i aint mad if its all kids, but please tell me this is NOT how it works in TX :lol: (just moved here from the bay area)

Sorry to break it to you bro but this is exactly how it works nowadays down here which sucks for people who have jobs and have bills to pay and cannot take a whole week off to camp out for some shoes. I mean I wouldve never thought that I'd have to camp out for these kds but even if I did was expecting maybe just the night before. Just goes to show how whack the shoe game is now and for every release whether it be a jordan lebron kobe kd I believe people will have to camp out. TThis is the main reason I've missed out on alot of recent releases being an avid sneaker fan since back in the day when it wasnt like this makes me want to not buy shoes anymore. Welcome to htown.

thanks dude...
and thankfully all of us with jobs only have to work a few hours to afford the ebay markups. jordan vii oly's on eBay will only cost me and extra half day at work above retail, so ill save my time and not camp out 3 days for kicks :lol:

not mad at the unemployed and/or high school kids on summer break camping out tho 8) id be doin it too if i didnt have anything better to do

thanks for the welcome fambo, hope to start getting familiar with some good food spots soon, :smokin

stlll debating on attending or not, went to the winter 11 one and got sb lebron 8's for 225... its some steals there

Last edited:
I haven't gone since the summer 2010, so had to show support to big homie kadoma for all his work he puts in. :nthat:

:pimp: :pimp: all set for the weekend

I will stop by when i get off work, I went a few shows back, and got a few nice kicks for the low, some SB Dunk Misquito and some AM1's

So did the Gallo get the USA KDs?

I heard people that were camping got kicked out? Dont know if thats true or not tho cuz ive never heard of that hapeen before.

I actually ended up going to the summit and it has definitely changed just as I thought. The majority of the crowd was completely different from the Meridian days.

I can't believe I sold my Grinches for $400. :lol: I wasn't planning on selling, but I couldn't turn that price down. I was trying to trade them for Doernbecher III's.

I got DS ASG Kobe V's for $145, though. :pimp:

Anyone spot any Iguana or Calypso Roshe Runs? None in the FC Sheikhs.

@memphiss how are your meetups turning out?

I actually ended up going to the summit and it has definitely changed just as I thought. The majority of the crowd was completely different from the Meridian days.

I can't believe I sold my Grinches for $400. :lol: I wasn't planning on selling, but I couldn't turn that price down. I was trying to trade them for Doernbecher III's.

I got DS ASG Kobe V's for $145, though. :pimp:

Changed/different in what ways? Explain?

I dunno if any of yall follow Owen Daniels on twitter, but he's trying to wear a different pair of J's to every day of training camp. So far he's worn CG XIs, Infrared VIs, and a few other GRs. I didn't even know he was into sneakers .. pretty cool

This. The releases down here are getting outtaline mayne, I heard some ****** camped a week for the ST kds, like wtf yall ****** ain't got jobs, bum *** dudes is trippin in the H man.

it's the summer time plus not to mention...camping is what is hot in the streets now.. |I

Back
Top Bottom